Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: '67 Targa Supplement

WTB: '67 Targa Supplement

Seem to be scarcer than hen's teeth. Maybe even eagle's teeth. Anybody have one they are willing to sell? Anybody know if it has been copied or reproduced by anybody.

Thanks

What is a "'67 targa supplement?" photo?

There is one referenced here...

http://911motorsport.be/?page_id=927
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

As in: Porsche Targa supplement (W325 3.68)
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

I can make you a copy, or scan and send

There is a picture of the supplement at this registry address: http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...rga+supplement Thank you for the kind offer Hesaputz. A scanned copy to salhalyn@verizon.net would be greatly appreciated. I suspect that the manual changed in each of the first three years since I believe the top design in each of those years changed. However, the manual might have been general enough to be correct for those years since the mechanisms were similar.

Thanks in advance for the scanned copy.

Tom

By the way the manual/supplement number looks like W318 1.67

The supplement was only for '67 cars, which were built 1/67 to 7/67 - the first Targas didn't come out till the half year. The Targa instructions were included in the manual for '68 and later cars.

ahhh, the driver manual supplement. now i get it.

(p.s. does anyone think they could buy the one sold in 2012 for the same $75?)

sorry for being dense.

Sent a PDF

My thanks to Hesaputz for PDF