Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South West Ontario Long Hood Meet /BBQ

Cool South West Ontario Long Hood Meet /BBQ

Good day everyone , my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I have selected the date for the SW ON. long hood meet to be Saturday October 4,2014. I have found a nice little restaurant in Campbellville
    On , (just outside Milton ) were we can meet for breakfast and get to know each other. Plenty of parking and reasonable prices just off the 401. From there I thought we would go on a Fall drive through the back roads where we will end up at a Porsche restoration facility for a tour and demonstration of some of the projects they undertake. A BBQ luncheon is also planned. After the afternoon festivities I have a scenic route planned to bring us back to Campbellville area or you can head out on your own. Please "pm" me with your thoughts and suggestions e mail address and phone number .Pls tell your friends & put the date on your calendar.
    Thanks
    Terry

ps;in addition anyone in the Burlington / Oakville / Niagara area /KW/ Toronto area interested in getting together Sat mornings for coffee pls let me know

Hi Terry. Will put Oct 4th on the calendar. Sat morning coffee might be a fun idea, although I probably wouldn't be able to be a frequent attender of that type of event.
    1969 911E Ossie Blau
    Member 2905

It sounds interesting, and I'll add the date to my calendar.
    We had a few cars & coffee in Ancaster a few years ago. I think there is a regular meet in Toronto.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Hi Terry,
    I have plans for Shaw Festival that afternoon. Though I would love to attend early portion of the event if possible.

Bahama works for me, glad to have you attend any portion you can. Hopefully see you tomorrow for coffee.
    Terry

Hello Terry and others, I'm a new member with my recent purchase of a 66 911 (303565). I will plan to attend and look forward to meeting everyone.

My tech has been away and I am hoping to take the car in this week for a check-up, as long as the car is good to go I will be there.

Regarding the Saturday morning coffee get together, please let me know where you plan to meet up and if this will be a weekly occurance and I will join you fellows when I can.

Thanks,
    Mike

Terry, I have put the date on my calendar. Provided I don't have to harvest that day I will be there. I'd also like to know where you are planning your Sat coffee meets. If I can make it I'd love to join you.

Mike, where are you in Niagara, I'm just west of St. Catharines? Where are you going for your check up, Auguste?
    Member #2666

Hi Terry,

Probably zero chance my '73S will be ready, but I will join in my Cayman S if you don't mind. It is about time we meet ! Is the BBQ at Rob's shop ?

Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Quote Originally Posted by Irish911 View Post
    Terry, I have put the date on my calendar. Provided I don't have to harvest that day I will be there. I'd also like to know where you are planning your Sat coffee meets. If I can make it I'd love to join you.

Mike, where are you in Niagara, I'm just west of St. Catharines? Where are you going for your check up, Auguste?
    Hello Irish911, I'm in St. Catharine's and yes Auguste is my tech, I've been using him for over 30 years.

If you'd like to contact me directly my email is: mike at autosportcanada dot com.

Mike

Cool Long Hood registry

Mike, Congratulations on your recent purchase, I am sure you will enjoy the early 911 experience.If you would be so kind as to pm me your e mail address and telephone number I can put you on the list and keep you up to date. Welcome aboard
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by mike911 View Post
    Hello Terry and others, I'm a new member with my recent purchase of a 66 911 (303565). I will plan to attend and look forward to meeting everyone.

My tech has been away and I am hoping to take the car in this week for a check-up, as long as the car is good to go I will be there.

Regarding the Saturday morning coffee get together, please let me know where you plan to meet up and if this will be a weekly occurance and I will join you fellows when I can.

Thanks,
    Mike