Thread: Parking Pass for Dunkel's

Parking Pass for Dunkel's

Hello all,

To make sure everyone understands what the parking pass is all about for Sunday morning at Dunkel's. To have a spot reserved you MUST arrive with the group very early Sunday morning. We are LEAVING from Scott's shop at 6:15 am SHARP! Parking spots can only be saved for the group going in together. Any spots remaining will be filled in by the general parking in line that is after us. NO parking spots can be saved, if you want to park with the Early 911S Registry or R Gruppe you MUST go in early!
    We can have as many spots as we need but, we have to know how many we need. Please RSVP me now if you are going to be needing a spot.
    Also we need an accurate count for the Cruise and BBQ. At this point we only have a few members who have RSVPed.
    Please email if you have any question.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Dunkle meet

Hope you don't mind me tagging on to this post Roger. My son and I will be up there from San Diego with a large pickup. If anyone needs space to haul large purchases back to San Diego, we can oblige. I'll check in at the Early 911S booth.
    Dan S

'68 911 w/RSR kit (my first)
    '69 Nova street rod
    '03 H-D Heritage Springer

Thumbs up Welcome

Dan,

Happy to have you along! Are you going to attend the Cruise or BBQ on Saturday?

All the best!

Roger
    R Gruppe #27

Dunkle meet

Thanks Roger,
    I won't be able to make the cruise or BBQ. Have a pretty tight work schedule right now, plus an ailing parent with leukemia that I have to go out of state for off and on.
    The car is without a motor now while I start the rebuild, but I'd like to get up there and start to get acquainted with the group.
    See you there.
    Dan S

'68 911 w/RSR kit (my first)
    '69 Nova street rod
    '03 H-D Heritage Springer