Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st East Coast get together

1st East Coast get together

Yes, I'm a little late posting these. But at this point some of us northerners may need a little reminder that there are actually seasons besides winter.

A.T.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

East Coast pics.

More pics.

More pics.

Another one.

East Coast Pics.

One more

Another season

Fall is always a nice alternative.

A.T.

joelrkaplan
    AT..Westchester NY here......where are those pics from?...are you meeting again in March?.....

What a nice day that was! Six more weeks of Winter........

Best,

Don

1st East Coast get together

Hi Joel

The first Early 911S Registry, East Coast Region event was held in Connecticut at the Paradise Garage across the Street from the Limerock Vintage Fall Festival event August 31st. It was a beautiful day. Is there any news of another East Coast event? Can you get in touch with those guys via email? I'd like to hear about anything they are up to. The POV over the steering wheel was around here, Toronto area.

A.T.

A.T. Thanks for the post.
    Which car was yours? I think we had 16 early S's there, not bad for a first meet. Let's double it for next time.

Great day A.T.!

I don't know what possesed this magnificent beauty to park next to my Rgruppe mountain rat in the group-W area (for "other" 911's) but I was surely honored by it's presence. Wonderful color in the bright sunshine.

By the way Frank, the event was terrific and the food was extraordinary! All done with an German Octoberfest theme. Thanks again.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183