Thread: 69S Targa, Metallic Blue

69S Targa, Metallic Blue

Selling one of my "drivers".

69S Targa, owned for 5 years. Metallic Blue, original color (optional per Kardex), not original paint. Interior is completely original, has very rare rear parcel shelf instead of rear seats. Also has rare inertia reel seat belts, original Blaupunkt Koln, front fog lights (not pictured, but now mounted), tinted windows, heated rear window, all per Kardex.

Engine is non # matching 2.7RS spec built on a FACTORY UNSTAMPED 7R CASE (Perfect for a non matching # RS!), with webers, car still has all original oil cooler plumbing. Just finished putting in a new clutch, engine mounts, and complete tune (carbs balanced).

Also includes all 5 original correct Fuchs alloys in near flawless condition, partial toolkit, and perfect H-4's.

Obvious needs: Left rear fender and bumper were scraped prior to my purchasing car, and need to be repaired and sprayed, currently in primer (see photo's). Incorrect side deco.

Other than doing the "obvious needs", to make this car a better than average driver, I would also replace the carpeting (original is tired). Chrome is near perfect on the car and needs no work.

Car runs and drivers great, and would make a perfect driver for someone. But it's also a great basis for a full restoration, though I would just do the "needed items" and drive it...which I have been doing.

Priced at $18,000

Here's a link http://elinden.photosite.com/69STarga/

Thanks!
    Eric Linden
    elinden@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eric, that looks a great car and a great buy. It won't last long!
    Tom

Eric,

I'm very interested. Sent you an email.

Brooke
    Brooke
    1969 911 ST w/ 2.8SS
    1973 911 RS tribute with 3.3 turbo
    1970 914-6 w/ 2.2S (sold)
    1972 BMW M2 (sold)
    R Gruppe #338
    S Reg # 855

This brings a tear to my eye. I was going to buy this car until my '69S came along (I was looking for a hardtop). From the close up pics Eric sent me, this car is the bee's knees. I was hoping he'd hold onto it long enough for me to convince my wife that a targa was needed as well. The buyer of this car will most certainly be happy.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Car has been sold, thanks for the interest.

Eric

A new owner is going to have a hard time sleeping tonight!
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Local or long distance?
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389