Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1969 911S (Really for sale!!!)

1969 911S (Really for sale!!!)

Thought it best to start a new thread....

Never say never!

Just got back from Monterey...wow what a show...simply blown away. I watched close to $75,000,000...thats right 75 million in cars trade hands in four days.

I was tempted earlier this Summer to let my 69S go and now it looks like I am going to have to in order to buy an early Maserati racer that will let me do Monaco, Mille Miglia, Tour de France, Targa, Le Mans, Ferrari / Maserati Challenge etc....

So first dibs to the memembers of this site. First $40K takes her home which considering the more than $150K in receipts should be more than enough to get someone motivated! Most of you know the car so I wont go into any more details but I can be reached at 619 840 7811 or at bnoon@symbolicmotors.com

Warm regards,

Bill Noon
    Attached Images Attached Images

'69s

She's a beaut,I know you loved her;you spoken to me for years about how much you enjoy driving her.Someone is going to get a sweet car

Thanks Frank,

Your assistance through thick and thin made my dream of this car possible. I hope the next owner has many happy road and race miles. It would have been nice to have broght the car to Le Mans next year to race alongside my GT and your new toy...

Hopefully everything will come together quickly and I will have the Maserati locked up in time to do all the entries for next years races on the contninent.

Warm regards,

Bill

Cripes, I'd buy that car at that price in a second if I didn't already have a '69S. Yours is MUCH nicer, though.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

FWIW, I've passed a link to this on to a friend now asleep in a 10 hours earlier time zone. I know there is a friend of his who has been seriously looking. I have to worries here. 1. That this car may be gone before my friend wakes up. 2. It may be way beyond the budget, as the truly good items often are.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Wow guys!!!

Thanks for the great response, emails and calls.

The car is at my home on the weekends in San Diego and usually at my store during the day.

All interested buyers can contact me to set up a time this afternoon or on the weekend to drive or check it out. All the records, books etc...are with the car and can be seen at the same time.

People on this site can give you recommendations for an independant inspection in my area. The rear main oil leak is the only unsresolved issue. Leaves a drop the size of a quarter every night.

Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 States is a maximum of $1550 to $1600 as long as diesel stays at $2.75 a gallon.

Here are a couple of more photos...

Cheers,

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Slightly off topic, but where did you get the beautifully wide open air cleaner cover? BTW, what color is that and is it original?
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Bill

I might be mistaken but isn't Eade looking for a 69S to round out his collection? He is in your back yard and might be the right guy if he is in the market.
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

I do not know who "Eade" is but if you know him let him know about the car please.

The air box has a small plastic tuned air cone insert attached to the stock air box assembly. Holds the stock air filter in place just replaces the snorkel. Which comes with the car anyway.

Cheers,

Bill

He is referring to Eade Hopkinson:

http://d240157.u39.zeonhost.com/foru...php?userid=401

Still wondering what the color of your car is...
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389