Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1969 S for sale

1969 S for sale

This is a barn find that has been totally restored. Car was taken apart and completed repainted zenith blue metallic, all seals were replaced. Has been driven less than 1000 miles since 1978. Seats and been recovered, headliner and carpets are new, both redone with correct (with the exception of houndstooth) and expensive German materials byAutobahn International. Power windows, full leather and sunroof, a/c very rare for options an S. Motor has been rebuilt at some point with an unnumbered case. All the correct external parts, dizzy, MFI etc are there. Rust free with original pans. Car looks and drives like new. Looking for offers in the high 20's, serious buyers only please. PM me for pics, I need to resize mine to post here.
    Phil

Here are some pics.
    Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice looking car!
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Zenith Blue...great color. Is that a factory color?
    Nice car, good luck w/. the sale.
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

It is not a 69 color but it really works on a early car. Factory color was olive which you either love or hate. If I had done work I would have repainted to factory specs.

phil

hey phil

do you have any:
    more interior pics (eg. seats)
    engine bay pics
    front pan pics
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

I do, I'll reshot the interior pics tonight, they came out dark. I'll put some more pics up tonight as well. Interior is very nice with the exception of passenger map pocket, the rest of the car is solid as a rock.
    Phil

I am trying to upload his EU brother, the car looks great, wish mine was an S.

more pics

Here are some more shots of car as requested.
    Phil

a few more

one more.
    Phil