Thread: Maserati MC12 in the Snow ....

Maserati MC12 in the Snow ....

This guy beats the crap out of this thing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65654910570394

That man is my hero. A guy who actually drives his cars ... regardless of the weather and how much they cost.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Nice!

I guess if you've got the money to own it, you probably have the money to fix it too.
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3

I just can't imagine that in the snow. It has to have some sort of hi-perf tire. I tried driving my M3 with Pilot Sports in the snow (just in the driveway) and it was like having grease on the tires!! It was impossible to go, turn, or stop.

This guy is awesome. Here he is buying an F1 car...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7349&q=ferrari

On a similar note, there is an owner of an Enzo here in Utah that has over 25K miles on it. Now I know he doesn't wait for snow to go out for a drive but he doesn't let the elements keep him from driving.
    Brian
    early S registry #756 (formerly)

It's good to be Frank!!

The Enzo owner in Utah has got to be the same owner that lent his Enzo to R&T Magazine for a 2,500 mile trip with article.
    Early S Registry #913

Quote Originally Posted by garrege
    The Enzo owner in Utah has got to be the same owner that lent his Enzo to R&T Magazine for a 2,500 mile trip with article.
    It sure is Geoff. Must have been cool to drive around red rock country with Phil Hill as co-pilot.

And, there is 1% of Enzo production living in Utah with 2 of the other 3 having over 5K miles on them as well.

Absolutely insane cars!
    Brian
    early S registry #756 (formerly)