Thread: '72+ Plastic MFI stack roller bearing size?

'72+ Plastic MFI stack roller bearing size?

The roller bearings for the throttle cross bar in the MFI stacks I bought no longer seem to roll. I'd like to replace them. Does anybody know the size of them so I can replace them? I'd like to order replacements before taking them out and finding out roller bearings in that size are no longer produced.

Thanks,
    Neil
    '73 911S targa

plastic stack roller bearing size

Neil, I've never come across any of those bearings that wouldn't work after removal , soaking in cleaner and then carefully lubing, and although I've never checked, they look suspiciously like 914 input shaft pilot bearings.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Similar Threads

1. FS; Early 911s plastic intake stack (72-73) very rare
    By sebring66 in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 09:06 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 11:43 AM