Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ESSES !!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up New ESSES !!!!!!!!!

John Dilger tells me the Fall edition of the ESSES will be out in the domestic mail tomorrow, and the off shore mailing soon after that.......

Cheers and thanks for your support,
    .......... many more adventures to come..........

The Registry
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Cool Awesome

Thanks Chuck... and John and everyone involved in the new Mag! I can hardly wait to see it. These have become collector volumes in my library, so cool.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

got mine moments ago, and loving it, as usual....great issue!
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

Got it just today!

Great photography, great articles, and really well put together. Thanks everyone.

Mark, nice job on the Mountain Mille story. The narative and the photos are terrific. Special note to Karl: You can pass on the double yellow line in Vermont, but don't try it in New Hampster. That said, I ain't never seen a more pissed off Sherrif, ever!! My pennance for telling him what for, was to sit there for 1/2 hour while he sent the rest of the ratpack off one by one. Not so bad.

RGruppe #183

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Great photography, great articles, and really well put together. Thanks everyone.

Mark, nice job on the Mountain Mille story. The narative and the photos are terrific. Special note to Karl: You can pass on the double yellow line in Vermont, but don't try it in New Hampster. That said, I ain't never seen a more pissed off Sherrif, ever!! My pennance for telling him what for, was to sit there for 1/2 hour while he sent the rest of the ratpack off one by one. Not so bad.
    Who is the shady guy crouching down behind Steven Harris's Hot Rod He looks like he is trying to figure out how to get that motor out of that car, and into his white backdated beast Jens, he does look familiar, does he not????
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Ah yes, you know me all too well Eade. I did consider it, but too many witnesses!

RGruppe #183

Great issue....... Nice Job Mark w/ capturing the spirit and fellowship of the reverse drop rally.........
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

East Coast
    "Great issue....... Nice Job Mark w/ capturing the spirit and fellowship of the reverse drop rally"
    +1
    Mark,
    I will second what Luke has already stated, great job capturing the spirit of this rally and the people involved in making it happen.
    Looking forward too "RED 2011" with the unusual suspects
    Last edited by MikeM; 10-29-2010 at 05:35 AM.

OG3
    RG715

Thanks you guys... such gentlemen. It was a stellar event for sure.
    I have a website now:
    www.markmorrissey.org

Instagram: @Mark0Morrissey

Chuck, this is a great issue all around. Nicolas' cover art is just great, Rebel Racing on the New Products page makes good stuff; my car's handling is made possible by their suspension parts, the Japan story is intriguing and so cool. Le Mans Classic, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Laguna Seca, and Richard Harris' Brumos RSR, oh my! Even the ads are cool as hell.

Membership has it's privileges. (BIG GRIN)
    Last edited by Jens; 11-01-2010 at 10:46 AM.

RGruppe #183