Thread: Karl in Total 911 magazine

Karl in Total 911 magazine

I hope I haven't missed this somewhere else here but I was in my local Barnes and Noble today sipping a venti ice coffee and while I was flipping through issue 77 of Total 911 I saw a familiar face through the windshield of a familiar car. It was Karl O'Donxxxxx (sorry Karl, can't remember the correct spelling) and his 911 Targa!!!!

Words by John Glynn and pics by Jamie Lipman. Had to be shot during NE RED Mountain Rallye. Nothing much about the Rallye but good story about Karl and his 911.

Lee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6

where ya been Lee, this was covered recently somewhere, but i have to ask karl, are those bottle savers the new 'go-fast' accessory? : )

Help ma they're gunna wash my car

Quote Originally Posted by Reza View Post
    where ya been Lee, this was covered recently somewhere, but i have to ask karl, are those bottle savers the new 'go-fast' accessory? : )
    That's New England Vitamin Water.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Reza View Post
    Hey Reza,

Been here...been there... you know how it is. Guess I missed the initial coverage. That particular issue of Total 911 just showed up at our local B and N.
    Lee Fishpaw

O Gruppe #20
    Early S Reg #2175
    R Gruppe #714
    '70 914-6
    '88 911
    '85 928S
    '74 260Z
    '74 TR6