PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Jim Breazeale
10-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Those of us that are fortunate enough to live in Northern California now have our own Forum and "Official Northern California Region"
Any Northern California member is encouraged to post anything here that may be of local interest.
Our first function will be held at EASY on Saturday Nov 2, 2013.
Cris Huregas, RGruppe Gruppemeister, has invited all Early S members and friends to attend the monthly meeting of the RGruppe that has been held at EASY on the first Saturday of every month for many, many years.
Come on down and meet fellow Early 911 enthusiasts and Cris's "band of misfits".
I am looking forward to a large turnout and to see many old friends and meet many new faces.
Actually, any and all are invited. Wives, significant others, kids, dogs and even short hood owners are welcome.
This is a very loosely structured event and goes on between the hours of 9 and 1 on Saturday.
Coffee and donuts (until they run out) will be provided by EASY.
There is plenty of parking along the street and we will form a double parked line when all the spaces on the block are taken.

Regards

Jim
EASY
4060 Harlan St.
Emeryville, Ca 94608
510-653-3279
www.easypor.com

Chuck Miller
10-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Excellent.........:)

Couldn't think of a better region contact person.......

Haasman
10-25-2013, 05:39 PM
To see some of the interesting and often great cars that come to the EASY gathering, use this site's search feature using EASY in the Forum: Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures

Fishcop
10-25-2013, 08:33 PM
Finally ;) I couldn't help myself but squat the first post in this unclaimed forum :D Not sure anybody actually got the joke?

Looking forward to reading about this beautiful area's activities :)

Billswim
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Those of us that are fortunate enough to live in Northern California now have our own Forum and "Official Northern California Region"
Any Northern California member is encouraged to post anything here that may be of local interest.
Our first function will be held at EASY on Saturday Nov 2, 2013.
Cris Huregas, RGruppe Gruppemeister, has invited all Early S members and friends to attend the monthly meeting of the RGruppe that has been held at EASY on the first Saturday of every month for many, many years.
Come on down and meet fellow Early 911 enthusiasts and Cris's "band of misfits".
I am looking forward to a large turnout and to see many old friends and meet many new faces.
Actually, any and all are invited. Wives, significant others, kids, dogs and even short hood owners are welcome.
This is a very loosely structured event and goes on between the hours of 9 and 1 on Saturday.
Coffee and donuts (until they run out) will be provided by EASY.
There is plenty of parking along the street and we will form a double parked line when all the spaces on the block are taken.

Regards

Jim
EASY
4060 Harlan St.
Emeryville, Ca 94608
510-653-3279
www.easypor.com

I'll do my best to come by on Saturday, Jim.

brakekiller
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Tous mes voeux de reussite pour cette nouvelle section !
Xavier

Jim Breazeale
10-29-2013, 04:13 PM
I'll do my best to come by on Saturday, Jim.

So, who else is coming?

95Monster
10-30-2013, 09:40 AM
I'm thinking a little road trip up from LA may be in order. Recommendations for a decent hotel nearby ...where I can get a well deserved whiskey?

Jim Breazeale
10-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking a little road trip up from LA may be in order. Recommendations for a decent hotel nearby ...where I can get a well deserved whiskey?

Just about all the major hotel chains have a property in Emeryville. There are some really great bars in the neighborhood, also, Including the Prizefighter which is just down the street. The Prizefighter is on the "top 100 bars in America" list in Playboy Magazine. I do have a bottle of Bulleit in my office but, I don't think it will last until the weekend.

Ciao

Jim