Thread: Anyone selling complete OEM rubber bushings kits front & rear suspension + sway bars?

Anyone selling complete OEM rubber bushings kits front & rear suspension + sway bars?

Time to replace all the original rubber bushings on the under side of my stock 1971 911. I've replaced all the rubber on the top side of the car. My car does have factory front and rear sway bars so I would need all the rubber for them too. I'm not 100% sure if every rubber bushing under the car is even available. It would nice to purchase a complete kit than buying singular. If no sells kits would the dealer other than the higher cost be the best or can someone recommend a good jobber supplier. I don't really want to use any of the after market upgrading type bushings as the car drove & handled very nicely in stock form for me.

Thanks for any info

Hopper

member #1515
    Elephant Racing. I don't know if they sell it as a kit. I did this a couple of years ago consist of
    Front top strut mount, front a arms, front and rear roll bar, banana arm inner and outer.
    I think thats all of them.
    IMHO Elephant Racing has the best quality and closest or better than the factory, if the factory had it all.
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

I'm with Dave on this. Ask for Chuck and tell him we sent you and if he hangs up on you, just keep trying!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

FYI, I have bought the Elephant Racing bushings through Pelican Parts. Good service and fast response.

Jerry G