Thread: WTB: Phoenix Fan Belt Dated Early to Mid 70's

WTB: Phoenix Fan Belt Dated Early to Mid 70's

Another long shot to finish my tool bag I could use a 1/70 to 9/70 dated Porsche Phoenix fan belt.

Thanks
    Hopper
    Last edited by hopper; 09-14-2014 at 05:49 PM.

still looking

I have a spare Phoenix fan belt correct for your car but it does not have a date noted that I am aware of. I checked my original kit for my 69 and that one does not show a date either.

If Hopper passes, I would be interested in purchasing that. Thx
    Zed

Still need a fan belt

Thanks
    Hopper

Member #226 R Gruppe Life Member #147

fan belt

OK these are the only different numbers I can find on these belts, these are old belts, are they date codes? Gled
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gled Those belts are dated first digit year next two the month Sept 69 May 63 or 73 I'm not sure if you have 356 belt or a 911. What's the size of the bottom belt.

Member #226 R Gruppe Life Member #147
    They are both 710, 911 belts.