• Membership

Joining the Registry has just become a lot easier. Fill out our online application, and pay online with your PayPal account.

Current members can renew here.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate

• Copyright

All pages copyright 2013 Early 911S Registry Information and images contained in this website may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authorization of the Early 911S Registry.

Porsche and The Porsche crest is a registered trademark of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
  • The Front Page

• 2014 Early 911S Registry Calendar - 12"W x 9 1/2"H photos and large boxes for notes.
    Beautiful photos of early 911s submitted by our members. Now only $10.00. Order now!

29th Annual 356 Club Dana Point Concours at Dana Point, Calif. JQuery Cycle Plugin - Basic Demo

• Recent Forum Posts

911r67

911 2.2 E heads

I have a set of 2.2 S heads complete refurbished with brand new valves, guides seats..... perfect condition!

911r67 Today, 10:51 AM Go to last post
    flynt

New Non-Sunroof White Headliner

Got it, decided to clean, re-web, restitch my factory one.
    $100 shipped.

flynt Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    brakekiller

Show me satanic details...please.

Far easier than mine - could not find a door handle suiting my taste
    Then was fed up with people slaming the door (even if I had previously

brakekiller Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    mshaver51

CDI Tested & Works

Several months ago, we posted a CDI and questions followed as to whether it worked ... so we eventually found someone who could test it. Well ... the

mshaver51 Today, 10:38 AM Go to last post
    LongRanger

Agree to Disagree

Chuck has a tough job --- keeping us in line . . . and I'll never hold it against him . . .

. . . or you, Frank

LongRanger Today, 10:35 AM Go to last post

Message Board Disclaimer
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.