• Membership

Joining the Registry has just become a lot easier. Fill out our online application, and pay online with your credit card.

Current members can renew from the same page.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Copyright

All pages copyright © 2017 Early 911S Registry Information and images contained in this website may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authorization of the Early 911S Registry.

Porsche and The Porsche crest is a registered trademark of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
  • Home Page

by

Calendar Ad
    Check out our NEW 2023 calendar!

• Recent Forum Posts

_gonbau

Reparatur Werkauftrag. PRSP

I have seen some documents of this type (there aren’t many in my view) so given the importance of these documents for some vehicles, I would like

_gonbau Today, 10:04 AM Go to last post
    bobt4945

1967 911S engine for sale

1967 911S engine no. 961504. Currently sitting in my 1970 911T that I got off BaT recently. Running although rough (it could use a valve adjustment and

bobt4945 Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    911MRP

1971 Porsche Carrera RS Konzept Brochure

The 73 Carrera RS had a dedicated brochure so it is a stretch to link this item specifically that model in the way that’s being done in description.

911MRP Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    WP935

SWB sunroof clip

To the top ............

As shown and detailed above ............

WP935 Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    _gonbau

KFZ Brief Nr.

Can someone talk about this document? It mentions that this brief has to be associated with 119300150?

_gonbau Today, 09:37 AM Go to last post

Message Board Disclaimer and Terms of Use
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.