• Membership

Joining the Registry has just become a lot easier. Fill out our online application, and pay online with your credit card.

Current members can renew from the same page.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Copyright

All pages copyright 2017 Early 911S Registry Information and images contained in this website may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authorization of the Early 911S Registry.

Porsche and The Porsche crest is a registered trademark of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
  • Home Page

by

Calendar Ad
    Check out our NEW 2019 calendar!

• Recent Forum Posts

StephenAcworth

Post in the Lost and Found thread here on the Registry as well...

StephenAcworth Today, 04:23 AM Go to last post
    wildfowler

Value of original 911S brakes to sell

I listed these on Ebay yesterday per the help of you guys...Ebay #143384627827....I'll also post the parts on the parts forum.
    Thank all of you

wildfowler Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    718RSK

I have shared my perspective with Franz and some others. The Hirschmann Auta 4000 antenna mentioned in some recent other posts was a carry over from 356C

718RSK Today, 04:18 AM Go to last post
    mac73s

Removing '72 oil tank

Just stuck...assuming all the oil lines and breather hoses have been disconnected as they will 'hold' it in place.

mac73s Today, 04:02 AM Go to last post
    frederik

Parking brake light is buzzing

Thanks for the responses. I checked the wiring diagram and the only current pulled when the handbrake is on is through the warning light itself. I know

frederik Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post

Message Board Disclaimer
This is a public forum. Messages posted here can be viewed by the public. The Early 911S Registry is not responsible for messages posted in its online forums, and any message will express the views of the author and not the Early 911S Registry. Use of online forums shall constitute the agreement of the user not to post anything of religious or political content, false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise to violate the law and the further agreement of the user to be solely responsible for and hold the Early 911S Registry harmless in the event of any claim based on their message. Any viewer who finds a message objectionable should contact us immediately by email. The Early 911S Registry has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.