Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE NEXT CAR SHOW in DC: 2014 DEUTSCHE MARQUE CONCOURS

THE NEXT CAR SHOW in DC: 2014 DEUTSCHE MARQUE CONCOURS

Who is attending this weekend, 4 May in Washington, DC.
    Fantastic event that all German made cars can attend and enjoy the beautiful park with grass under the feet event?

Vr,
    Scott

will be there for a couple hours early...Lax games in afternoon...

I'll see you there.

It seems my 1966 911 tricked the judges into giving me 1st. There were much better cars in my class.
    1996 993 black/tan

I couldn't make it to the event again this year, anyone have photos they could post?
    Alex in Virginia

Looking for:
    ward to driving my car!

Early 911S Registry # 2863

Disagree Dan...Well deserved...you have put a lot of time and efort into that car and it really shows. I was diggin that '71S...Mr. Linden, I understand you know that car from when it was out your way....I think about the only box that wasn't checked was factory A/C...very very nice car

Quote Originally Posted by Dmill View Post
    Disagree Dan...Well deserved...you have put a lot of time and efort into that car and it really shows. I was diggin that '71S...Mr. Linden, I understand you know that car from when it was out your way....I think about the only box that wasn't checked was factory A/C...very very nice car
    Thanks Dave. It seems like the bulk of the work is still ahead of me. It has certainly been an adventure.
    1996 993 black/tan

Quote Originally Posted by Dmill View Post
    Great show - enjoyed the day and conversations about our cars! Last time I attended was 12 years ago. It was a 180 mile round trip for me from near the MD/PA line and a great opportunity to let the car stretch its legs, so I left the "q-tips" home for this show :-)

The '72T coupe, '72E targa, '67 softie and the black '66 coupe were very, very nice cars - very deserving of the awards and accolades they received. Not often there are two black longhood coupes within 20 feet of each other either!

Hope to stay in touch - let me know if you are ever coming up to Hunt Valley, MD's Saturday AM cars & coffee get-together - would enjoy meeting up again! Here's a link to their event page: http://horsepowering.com/ The founder of this event is a good friend. There are some very interesting Porsches (and other brands) that roll in on Saturday AM.
    Andy J

'71 S
    '14 GT3
    '99 748
    Early S Registry Member #707

Maybe next year we can add a Silver '73S Sunroof coupe to the line up....fingers crossed....

I have never heard of this show and I live in the Phila area?
    Mike