Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1968 5-1/2"x15 Porsche steelies all date matched 11/67

1968 5-1/2"x15 Porsche steelies all date matched 11/67

$1,200 for the set, I do not want to break them up. They are in fair condition, most likely should be repainted or re-chromed. Depending on what you want to do with them of course. I will NOT ship, must be picked up, bring 12 Benjamin's or 24 Grants....whatever blows your hair back.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where are you located?

Just had same issue with other ad sorry. You guys can't read minds? What's up? No San Juan Capistrano Ca. South Orange County. TY!

I posted to CL today and will post on Samba tomorrow so get them before everyone else see's them! Thanks for looking!

It's been about a week so I thought I would say these are still for sale. Obviously by the size and date stamp these are period correct for a 1968 only Porsche so I know it limits the market for them. But if you don't have all date stamped matching wheels, all you would need is to find one more over the years for the spare to have a complete set of matching wheels. Think about it, make me an offer I can't refuse. Just no horse heads under my pillow please.....Cheers.

****************price drop today $900 pick up*************

If you'd be willing to ship these I bet you would have way more luck finding a buyer. Just sayin.....

I think you are right, was trying first not to hassle with it, I haven't been in a big hurry........OK OK, I give in. I will ship these wheels. Buyer to pay for shipping after I provide quote. Price is going back to $1,200.00 if I ship for the hassle plus shipping costs. If you bring cold hard cash to my front door we will negotiate a price prior to you coming over.
    Last edited by sandbeige911; 03-06-2015 at 09:11 PM.

How about 800 and I'll pay for shipping? All you should have to do is drop at a FedEx shipper, they'll box and use my acct?

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2mny View Post
    How about 800 and I'll pay for shipping? All you should have to do is drop at a FedEx shipper, they'll box and use my acct?

Sorry nvr2mny, I had been looking for PM's and did not see this until today. I will PM you right now, they are still available. And I dropped the price to $900.00.
    Last edited by sandbeige911; 03-17-2015 at 06:52 PM.