Thread: source for cardboard 65mm air duct ??

source for cardboard 65mm air duct ??

ANY source for cardboard 65mm air duct from trunk blower to vents ?
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook
    "Funding my obsession one nut at a time"

Not in the right color. Heard that there's a source in Germany making it in a brick red color, but don't recall particulars. Easy enough to turn it black with shoe stain later.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

We sell it but we are in the UK. Ours is the correct brownish colour as per original.

Www.canfordclassics.co.uk

HTH

Alan

The correct light brown colored hose will soon be available here in the states, its being made on the original German machines copying NOS samples.
    Stay tuned for details.

good to see people have it or are making it . i will see how i go but i need it soon so may not wait for manufacture .
    the issue with anything out of the uk is price and TAX and shipping ...killer
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook

Name:  Porsche heater duct.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  70.6 KB

Photo of the ducting; this is in production and should hit the market through retailers in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by aturboman View Post
    Name:  Porsche heater duct.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  70.6 KB

Photo of the ducting; this is in production and should hit the market through retailers in a couple months.
    taking a bit longer to work on the RSR so put me down for the first couple please
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook