Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Porsche Factory

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aircool View Post
    Thank you Xavier. That would be great. We will be in Paris as well for three days. My first visit to France.
    am more than happy to help/assist if needed.
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

The Mercedes Benz (MB) museum is outstanding and is located in Stuttgart

Dr. Porsche 1939 land-speed car T80 running a V12, 44.5 litre, 3000HP, Messerschmitt aircraft engine that he designed for MB, target speed of 470MPH.

Ingolstadt Audi Museum
    Dr. Porsche "K25 supercharged wanderer" and the GP silverarrows that he designed for auto-union

Steve, Years ago (1992) I did pick up three of the build/production documents at the factory. I had sent Porsche a request months in advance with the car SN's and they had the certificate of authenticity documents completed for me to pick up.
    Have fun,
    Last edited by Curt Hammill; 06-13-2014 at 06:12 AM.

That is very kind Xavier. Thank you.
    Steven Shanofski

1973.5 911T Sunroof Coupe - 414 Olive
    1970 911T Targa - Paint to Sample

1955 Cessna C-170B (Gone but not forgotten.)

Thanks Curt. I waited too long for the COA. PCNA said I would have to order it through them. I am sure you can still get them at the factory but probably just need to talk to the right person. Thanks for the photos. That looks awesome.
    Steven Shanofski

1973.5 911T Sunroof Coupe - 414 Olive
    1970 911T Targa - Paint to Sample

1955 Cessna C-170B (Gone but not forgotten.)

The Mercedes museum is totally mind blowing, but to be fair even an entire day isn't enough time to see everything on display there. I did a story about it after my visit in 2012 for anyone interested. Depending on how "deep" you want to go, you could spend hours just studying printed materials between the floors. The architecture of the building itself is also brilliant.

Name:  MBMuseum_51.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  293.9 KB

http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/06/...s-benz-museum/

Also tour the MB factory right down the street in Sindelfingen.

http://www.daimler.mobi/inm/dccom/?m...0-0-0-0-0.html
    Alex in Virginia

Looking for:
    ward to driving my car!

Early 911S Registry # 2863