Thread: What are these tires?

What are these tires?

Can anyone tell me what type of Good Year tires these are and are they still available? They are on 7" rims if that helps.
    Cheers

Name:  303463-Berserker.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  66.1 KB

Name:  3820254692_588c16a178.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  81.7 KB
    '73E RHD

Sports Car Specials? I'm sure there is a set of rock hards in a warehouse somewhere. Take a razor and slice off the "off" in "Off Road Use Only"

They look like M/H or Hoosiers with "Good Year" lettering airbrushed on them.
    Jake
    Early 911S Registry Member #2799
    1973 911S - "Tangerine Tornado" - Two Time SCCA Solo II National Champion (1976 and 1981)
    1967 Corvette Roadster (Black/Black/Black) 4-speed

# 2991
    I can't see too well on my iPad, but I'm guessing Goodyear G-12 Blue Streak or possibly G-12A.
    My guess is someone at Roger Kraus Racing would know

Thanks for that. Searching G-12 Blue Streak comes up as a '68 Trans-am tire... must be the one.
    Now to find some!
    '73E RHD

Tread pattern looks like an old Blue Streak - good luck in finding any that you would want to use other than for display purposes.