Thread: WTB: 67S engine #961746

WTB: 67S engine #961746

Hi I'm new to Early 911S forum, based in the UK.

I have recently purchased a RHD 67S currently it has an earlier 1965 2.0L engine which has been rebuilt by Tutills to 2.0L S spec.

I know its a long shot but was hoping that somebody out there may know the where abouts of the original 67S engine - 961746

hears hoping

Regards
    Mark

Welcome to the zoo Mark and good luck with your long shot!
    It might be worth also posting your engine number in the lost and found thread: http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...d-Found-Thread

I´m also casually looking for a missing 67S engine that was removed from my car somewhere between New York and Florida. Preparing now a thread with all the info and pics I have that might help people remember the car and not just an engine number. Maybe you should consider the same??

This is an amazing place and you never know who is looking!
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...for-US-history

Regards,
    Radmund
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

Spoken like a man who knows!! Cheers gents and good luck!!

Good luck with your search!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100