Thread: Feeler no2 - SWB washer bottles - as per original

Feeler no2 - SWB washer bottles - as per original

ok no 2 item , seems there is a lack of these being produced correctly . current replacement seems to be different in size and look ( so seems to be discussed on some forums )

so it is possible to make correctly , 3d scan , into auto cad and make a mold to produce via Rotational Mould rather then Blow Moulded .

tooling up will be around $4000 and finished item sell for approx $85US

any interest ?
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook
    "Funding my obsession one nut at a time"

Hi John, remember me?

The casting topic ball breaker...

If you PM me your email address, I may save you the 3D scan and post processing bla bla.
    I think I have the SWF 2D drawing somewhere....

And I'd take a couple of them.

Olivier.
    Last edited by Olivier; 07-23-2014 at 03:37 AM.

I'm in at $85 ea

Im in at $85 as well!!
    69 Bahama T
    S Reg# 2753

This one will have to wait as the tooling verses interest doesn't make sense at this stage , but will keep it in mind
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook

would be in for 5 ...but only if the quality is superb.
    you think you can control the wall thickness on that( semi transparent )part if it is done as a rotation molding?

Hi!

So you're not interested by the SWF drawing? Strange...

And I don't really think the interest is so low. One recently sold for 200$ here on the board!
    With all the guys building hot rods, st likes, r likes and so on, a 85 new, not brittle one would be a bargain!

Have you ever tried to contact sierra madre, aase and the other usual reseller? You would need to sell what? 60 to recover you money? There are already 10 taken in this very topic! And I could be ready to prepay 50% of mines to help kicking the project...

Same questions as Moito anyway, are you confident about the quality?

Olivier.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Hi!

So you're not interested by the SWF drawing? Strange...

And I don't really think the interest is so low. One recently sold for 200$ here on the board!
    With all the guys building hot rods, st likes, r likes and so on, a 85 new, not brittle one would be a bargain!

Have you ever tried to contact sierra madre, aase and the other usual reseller? You would need to sell what? 60 to recover you money? There are already 10 taken in this very topic! And I could be ready to prepay 50% of mines to help kicking the project...

Same questions as Moito anyway, are you confident about the quality?

Olivier.
    Just putting it aside as i was looking for a quick side project for the behr one . Plan is to see resellers prior to re looking at this . Quailty will not to be issue , finding the correct plastic to match the factory will be interesting .
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook