Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South West Ontario Long Hood Meet /BBQ

Irish glad to have you on board. Hopefully you can make it. Sat coffee meets are still in the works and I am open to suggestions as to time and location . Burlington area appears to be a good central point as we have many owners in the peninsula as well as the west end of Toronto and surrounding areas, however open to suggestions. One place I have considered is Artisano's at Burloak Dr, and the QEW, Nice restaurant , not too expensive and good food. Excellent parking available. Irish if you can pm me, your e mail address and phone number I will keep you up to date as we progress. Is that your red Targa , what is the year ?
    Thanks
    Terry

Good afternoon Ravi, although we have never met I feel I know you through the correspondence and Registry. Although we aren't looking to have a lot of water pumpers at the meet I believe we can make an exception in your case. I am hoping Robert will accommodate us for part of the day, I am sure everyone would like to see his place and meet him. We can hopefully see your car coming along as well, it looked Great when I saw it. Let me know when you will be in the Burlington area and we can get a coffee. I am retired so I am usually around.
    Terry

Terrific Terry. And yes, in a manner of speaking, my air cooled car will be there if we make the stop in Bolton. I do have to take the seats and belts and XWXs to him and then my sweat equity is done. Robert's place is extraordinary. Folks, you can't miss this.

I'll drop you a note in the next few weeks, once I hook up a time to deliver the last goodies to him.

Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

Trust everone got the info I sent out today , pretty much reiterates what was said previously . Contact me if I missed you.
    Terry

I have marked it in my calendar.
    Early 911S Registry # 1639
    356 Registry # 39163
    58 356A (resto project)
    67 911S
    84 Turbo Look - IROC tribute

Mike if you would kindly pm me with your e mail address I will put you on my cotact list to keep you informed as we proceed. In addition I notice that you are an 356 enthusiast , if you would kindly let any friends or members know. I have passed on the info as well to Mike Kieley of the 356 registry as well.( are you Mike Kieley?)