Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Frank Beck news at TMZ-P

Banned
    Thinking the same thing. She was NOT wearing OSHA approved pushing foot ware.

Surprised you guys don't have some of the locals under contract to do the pushing around there?

You know the ones that come down through the skylights and leave the surprises in the bathroom?

Jambo, Daktari!

I've been keeping out of this cluster-phuc, but you loaded on my favorite day of the year: 9/17!

-- David

member #1515
    KJ,
    That Safari car is really neat. It's just missing lots of African orange mud all over it, come to think of it, that Road Atlanta mud is pretty close in color. It is heading to Atlanta?
    Are those white sidewalls on the tires? Is that why there is a Sears sticker on it?
    By the way if you keep in touch with Bobby Akin, ask him about his monster start at Road America in Barber Squab '87. I can still recall the rivets on the floor of his car as he flew from 10th to first row. Just like they do in F1.
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

The Sears Radial white wall tires were original racing equipment on this car...

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ale-in-Germany
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Gytis,

Crickets today.

How about some NY auto transporter stories?

Truck drivers are the only reason I believe that the Bigfoot theory may have legs.
    Recently a friend described a driver as having enough hair on his back to weave an Indian Blanket. So, your theory is plausible.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Gytis does seem to have alot of hair, hmmmmm!

Sears was the sponsor and I did try to find the white walled Allstate tires......even went to Sears.....found out they haven't made a tire since the 90's! The tires are H rated Vendersheineinstck tires from the Nederlands. Only white wall I could find to go up to 130MPH.

Hey RS I will see Bobby at the Daytona 24 Classic race, I will ask him about the great start where he seemed to sprout wings!!

Thats cool that nine17 has showed up down here!! Wouldn't figure him to sniff around all this Tom-Fullery Welcome Dude!

KJ

Banned
    AK, please try to stay Off Topic.

Sheeesh, one thing I know: Those guys up on the Targa threads are reeeeealy uptight. No sense of humor at all.

Inferiority complexes because they couldn't afford a coupe or maybe they're still feeling guilty about who they voted for. Or maybe they have driver's E.D. issues.

I'll hang with my homies and their hemmies down here.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 03-25-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Hey Frank...its (we) ran its course down here....I think we did pretty good keeping "the few the proud and the brave " from staying up there and we got a few hits too!

BUT....I did see a truck on I-95 that had a sign on the bumper that said "Big Balls" in tow! I'm not sure, but maybe ...just maybe, this was the dudes nuts that they chopped and froze, headed for the "Whole Foods" special gourmet meats distribution center? I do know the dudes middle name was in fact, "Buffalo"....hmmmm or should I say....well, I ain't saying that!!

To change it up a little...as you re-quested...did you get the 959 sorted?

KJ

Nord Stern Region of PCA....west coast side of Region
    Awesome video on an even more awesome ST

NICE work !
    Best Regards,
    mrgreenjeans
    member # 1503

-'68 -912 Red
    -'74 -914-2.0 litre - Sunflower
    -'82/83 -944 -M404 - Guards Red
    -'84 -944 -M456 - Guards Red -Weissach Prep. -H52
    -'84 -944 -M456 - Zermatt Silver
    -'84 -944 -M404 - Sunroof Delete - Ruby Red
    -'85.2 - 944 -M456 -Zermatt / Sport Purposes
    -'86 -944 -R74 Spt.Touring Pkg - White/Burgandy
    -'88 -944 - Jubilee Ltd. Ed. -Satin Black Met/Grey Plaid
    -'88 -911 - Tourist Delivery -Venetian Blue
    -'89 -944 Turbo M030 - Satin Black Met.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby1953 View Post
    To change it up a little...as you re-quested...did you get the 959 sorted?
    KJ
    On the right path.
    Thanks for the tip.