Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: '77 & '75 Turbo Look 3.0

Who wouldn't want to own a car that looks like these....? Maybe just have both long and short hood light weights.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by letsrollbabe; 03-27-2024 at 11:01 AM.
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Over the top. You can stop now. My eyes hurt.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Probably better for you than looking at liberal websites....
    Last edited by letsrollbabe; 04-04-2024 at 03:51 AM.
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

Greg is now considering doing a total repaint of this car...in Mexico Blue!

I have always loved Mex Blue, and owned a 74 Euro Carrera in that color that I regretfully sold (way to cheap) so I could work on another long hood project...bad decision of course! Greg has fallen in love as I did with this special color, and it is his car now. I still love Guards Red, but it's no longer my car...

He plans on keeping this car forever, and leaving it to his sons (hopefully they can still buy gasoline way down the road). I will support whatever he decides...like I say because I love both colors. Mex Blue is not seen much these days, and there are plenty of Guards Red 911s around. The gold script and wheel centers still works with MB, in fact looks really great!
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

The original color of this car was Peru Red, then a total repaint to Guards Red before I bought it. My son is still undecided about the color change, and he has been thinking about putting in electric AC so he can drive it during Phoenix summers when temps are above 100 F for 4+ months. The color change may give way to summer driving comfort.
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17

It could be great to repaint this car on Peru red, which is a nice and unusual colour.

I do like Peru Red, had a car that color many years ago...but Guards Red is really better for this car. My son is seriously looking at electric AC now with Phoenix summer coming....
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17