Thread: Does anyone have drawing / photo of PORSCHE mudflap mounting bracket ?

Does anyone have drawing / photo of PORSCHE mudflap mounting bracket ?

Hi

Can I ask your help ? ,

I need a drawing or photo of the mounting bracket for the PORSCHE rear mudflaps,

I looked all over Google and did not find anything ,

Thank you if you can help
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ditto, someone must have some somewhere, to sum it up... I'd be interested in 2 sets, anyone???
    Reg#2218

Mudflap Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    . . . .
    No dimensions, but . . .

Attached Images Attached Images  

We Can Be Heroes

This looks great! I will make mine without the spacers as I would like it to stand away from the tire more.

A suggestion would be a bar with holes conforming to the width of the flap and two uprights with slotted holes because the fender braces are not level to the ground. Measurements of an original would be great! I would rather buy some than make my own especially if they are close to original.
    Your flaps are very nice and I am anxious to mount mine.
    S

If anyone is looking for a set of mudflaps I have a spare set available.