Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Last month, my wife and I became the proud new owners of a 1972 911T Targa. Sadly, we learned that the previous owner passed away in 2013. He had purchased the car from the 2nd owner in 1976. We talked to the 2nd owner today. We have the 1976 title and tracked him down and wrote him with information we had about the car. To say we were thrilled that he called us this morning would be putting it mildly.

The 2nd owner kept the car for 2 years and had very detailed records. Unfortunately, he very recently discarded all his records during a recent move. He did mention that he purchased the car from a Porsche dealership in Hyannis, MA. Unfortunately, that dealership has long since closed. I realize finding the original owner of 9112111485 is a long shot but I thought I would give it a try. I think safeguarding the history of these cars is almost as important as keeping the cars well maintained.

If anyone knows a friend or family member who might have traded in his/her silver 1972 911T Targa at Porsche of Hyannis MA, I would be extremely grateful. (The COA shows the car was factory equipped with sport seats, front/rear stabilizers, tinted windows, steel wheels, and a rear bumper with impact bar protection).

-Bruce