Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Should we state our opinion regarding prices?

You two crack me up...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Banned
    I saw it.

It's cool.

I say sticker it up in Rothman's livery so it looks like a Paris Dakar support truck.
    Perfect for next year's campaign.

Yo Pete,

I can't say anything for "My Cousin Frank" but it is my job to keep a little Humor going on here...too much anger, wondering who is going to start the "How much is too much thing" for a 911 or parts!

What a GREAT IDEA doing the Unimog to Rothman's colors...I can make up a story and take it RENNSPORT with the Pari 959. How much do I owe you for the IDEA...I'm sure it will be too much or the dollars paid won't be ORIGINAL enough...or perhaps even re-pops.

I just might take this up-there and see what the Forum Expert Dudes think?

KJ

Banned
    King K,

Do it!
    Unleash the creative juices. Heck, have a contest where the winner gets a worn out, timed out, broken ti 917 race fastener.

Someone MUCH smarter than you or me will Photoshop that beast into a Rothman's Mini MAN recovery vehicle before our eyes.

Looking forward to THIS.

Now its MR. Frank Beck to you!

OK you get the credit....I'm really upset I didn't think of that before you!!

I just E-d CZ and he sent me a text...."I really like the idea of painting the Uni to Rothman's"!

OK, I will let you drive the Uni with the 959 on the trailer in to Laguna for its Big Debut at Rennsport...providing Bruce lets it in......you know, the guy I just restored a Special Porsche car for!....HA!

KJ

Banned
    Drive the Mog? I'm not a parader.
    Let me know when I can run the 959 or Spyder.

Any of your gang running COTA this week? The weather is beautiful here right now; should be a fun event.