Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do we handle conflict here?

I must say I admire your sense of fair play. I've never seen you take a cheap shot. And, to me, that speaks volumes about your character.

Banned
    Too kind Reed.

No, I mean that. WAY TOO KIND.

I think jabs, jokes, and tomfoolery are always taken with a grain of salt and guffaws as long as the receiver knows the giver cares about them. The moment there is malice in one's heart for another person is when things go bad.

The giving in to thin skinned, politically correct language? That is a phenomenon I don't understand AT ALL. A thinking person has to know that is a very slippery slope and a losing battle as all it takes is one person that gets their feelings hurt to kill the party. And Stevie definitely nailed it: Pride is the culprit in these situations.

Scott, my youngest daughter has a new puppy; a 10 week old wiener-monster. The stupid thing bites, barks, burrows, and builds brownies at the most inopportune times.

If I have acted angry or short with anyone here, it's nothing you've done.

It's the fault of this 7lb, black spawn of satan.

Remember the Killer Rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail? He only looks innocent.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Frank,

Let me be the first one to tell you, on a public forum I might add, that thats one good lookin wiener.....dog.

All joking aside, I love em, even though they force you to rip out your carpets and go with hardwood floors throughout the house.

Here's a pic of my last two. Thread derailment to discuss wieners is OK in my book.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -------------------------------
    # 2477

Banned
    John, they're a real hoot

until they bite your nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    John, they're a real hoot
    until they bite your nipple.
    You're lucky I thought they are called wiener dogs for a reason

But I know those green eyes - tearing this off topic into another show your dog (with green eyes) thread.
    1.jpg
    Last edited by uai; 10-21-2014 at 01:43 PM.

wait, suddenly this has turned into a seat for sale thread....looks great, with sliders!

IMG_20101105_104459.jpg
    Last edited by blucille; 10-23-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

uai, from what year is the seat ? for sale ? jeee dog included ? seats looks new
    San

53 Pre A, 65 356
    70 914/6 GT
    65 912, 67 911
    71 911 Targa,72 E Tara, 73 911 Targa
    70 911 S,71 911 S,70 911 T,
    71 911 T, 72 911 E ,73 911 T
    74 911 Coupe
    74 911 Targa
    1972 RennSport Bus

Early Reg # 771

Driving through an unfamiliar area recently, some farm land got my attention. A long hill upward to a crest gave a view on all sides. A real nice house was perched nearby, so I decided to get closer at 3 mph, when I had 2 large males on both doors of a porsche 928.

Small breeds are typically nicer pets imo. But I was impressed to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by platas View Post
    uai, from what year is the seat ? for sale ? jeee dog included ? seats looks new
    Now being completetly off topic
    Hi San it's a rallye bitter seat (Manufactured by recaro) - and not for sale - it not only has higher side boulsters but is a little bit wider also - extremely comfortable. I'll use it as passenger seat (or perhaps driver seat in case I gain another 5 kilos).
    More Info on that seat:
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l=1#post667458

Banned
    Ok, getting away from the dogs and seats and going back to conflict. (Glad we're in the safe sanctuary of Off Topic.)

Talk about dealing with conflict...
    As I was lying on the couch scratching myself I found this gem.

Brilliant example of welfare/entitlement attitude and what it looks like to press someone for an explanation of their behavior. Clearly in this case coveting, envy, and entitlement drove this bus. Maybe a microcosm of our society?
    Enjoy.

http://www.break.com/video/judge-jud...rkref=outbrain