Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faduq ??

Faduq ??

Punched an engine number I have into Gurggle and this came up. Looks like Cleetus had some silver Krylon left over after his night on the town. I'm guessing this car doesn't have the correct engine as they state since I've known this engines location for over 10 years ....and it isn't silver

http://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1...1l--c-1696.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    1973 911 RSR clone..... to be

"And pretty soon you're grabbing gears like they are ten thousand dollar bills."

http://www.kahikocustoms.com/auto-projects

Text from ad...

1968 Porsche 911L Coupe with matching numbers – chassis #11805432 and engine #3281547. This car comes in red with black interior. Restoration on this vehicle was started but never completed. The motor turns freely by hand.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

SOLD! Evidence that there's someone for every car. New owner reportedly very happy...
    Name:  tin_man.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  50.4 KB
    Early S #2826

Garage:
    '73 E (2.7RS replica) - sold
    '94 968 Clubsport M030 - sold
    '67 250SE Cabriolet - sold
    '71 Skyline GT - sold
    '69 911S - sold
    '73 911T/RS

The fuel tank is completely devoid of rust as far as I can tell

Quote Originally Posted by 91133 View Post
    SOLD! Evidence that there's someone for every car. New owner reportedly very happy...
    Name:  tin_man.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  50.4 KB
    Some people are easily amused.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Krylon free

"And pretty soon you're grabbing gears like they are ten thousand dollar bills."

I'll also ad this. I JUST posted this on 914 world a few minutes ago in a thread about a 914/6. they have for sale. Given this 911 ad, and this experience I had with them, I think it would be good advise to be cautious when dealing with these guys :

Despite their ads, these guy are scumbags. A couple months ago I was at a customers house detailing his 356 before a car show when this tatted up, pork pie hat, gold chained, gold nugget ring ( yeah the whole nine yards ) comes walking in.

" WOW that's such a beautiful car...I'd love to buy it, how much do you want "

" It's not for sale "

" Oh come on that thing is gorgeous, everything has a price "

" We just finished restoring it and I haven't even driven it yet "

Me: how about 500,000 ?

" Yeah I'd let it go for that " ( laughingly )

" Oh I get ya, who did the restoration on it ? "

Scott here did.

" Oh wow man, great f@cking work." ( in front of a guy he's
    just met and is trying to buy car from ) Hey if you're in the business I'm always looking for cars to sell. Give me a ring some time "

Hands me a business card...yep Beverly Hills C.C. Now what you don't know yet, is the owners driveway is JUST wide enough between his and his neighbors house to squeeze the car through to get to the garage, which is offset from the side of the house. Oh and did I mention there is a 8 foot tall wooden gate at the backside f the house ? There is NO WAY this guy just happened to be out for a Saturday drive ( through a 25 MPH residential area) and just " HAPPENED " to notice the car dry.gif

And this was in Northern Va. so they have " scouts " all over apparently
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 10-23-2014 at 07:28 AM.

Banned
    THAT was enjoyable.

So how do you suppose the LA Ink guy spotted it?

A few, very rare, copies of the Sports Purposes manual included an entry for "VERSUCH- Bodeneffektgerät". . . which until now had never been seen, an early effort at ground effects. . .

1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    THAT was enjoyable.

So how do you suppose the LA Ink guy spotted it?

Probably saw my sweet primer grey w/guide coat 944 out front and came around about it then saw the 356