Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luftgekuhlt

Quote Originally Posted by JackOlsen View Post
    I emailed in for the rock star parking. And I'm pretty sure I was completely shut down.

I'll take it as a positive sign that the organizers are not impressed by any of my crap.
    I sent mine in as well, who knows where it ended up as the email was in question and Facebook/Instagram method was attempted with unknown success. All good either way.
    67 911 , 69 911S, Ford V Ferrari 906LH, 85 Carrera...and-gasp! a bunch of Corvettes, Musclecars and Italian crap(330GTC,GTA/M,308GTB)

EarlyS # 603, GroupV #2

Weather permitting, I'll be cruising over in the black six .
    See you there !
    Marty
    Attached Images Attached Images  

just hanging out
    can't wait, it will be a blast, again.

Gents,
    Below is a small outline note from our (incredibly gracious) hosts at Bandito Brothers. Please have a read, it will answer some of your questions.
    RAIN or SHINE we will see you Sunday.

Note: Venue address at bottom of letter

Luftgekühlt
    -----
    Bandito Brothers is truly excited to be opening its doors this weekend to host Luftgekuhlt 2! We are honored to collaborate with our friends Patrick Long, Howie Idelson, and Deus Ex Machina for this rare event and look forward to meeting all of the collectors.
    A bit about us … we are a full service content studio that develops and produces feature films, TV, commercials, digital content, branded entertainment, and live experiences. By bringing together an elite team of filmmakers, athletes, and technologists, we strive to redefine how entertainment is created and consumed.
    We are located in the Blackwelder complex, a creative adapted reuse campus in the heart of the Culver City arts district. It’s a massive complex home to artists, fashion designers, furniture builders, gear heads, and filmmakers. Our studio rests on a two acre parcel with a 19,000 square foot “open concept” main building. We have tons of parking, more than enough to accommodate all the show cars, as well as personal vehicles. It’s a uniquely designed space that we hope will add a very special bit of flavor to this already amazing event.
    FYI - Luftgekuhlt 2 is a rain or shine event and if we get a shower we’ll do our best to accommodate as many vehicles as possible indoors, will follow up later this week with specific parking and timing information for Sunday.
    Looking forward to coffee, tacos, cool people, and the world’s most bitchin’ collection of air-cooled Porsches.
    Cheers,

Official show time is 9am - 1pm

Address
    3249 S. La Cienega Blvd,
    Los Angeles, CA 90016
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Looking forward to this and hoping for a clear day as my car doesn't have side door windows, nor wipers for that matter
    67 911 , 69 911S, Ford V Ferrari 906LH, 85 Carrera...and-gasp! a bunch of Corvettes, Musclecars and Italian crap(330GTC,GTA/M,308GTB)

EarlyS # 603, GroupV #2

Quote Originally Posted by swbstudios View Post
    Looking forward to this and hoping for a clear day as my car doesn't have side door windows, nor wipers for that matter
    I don't have side windows, but I might put the wipers back on. I prefer rain-x though.
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

Does anyone else get a "hipster" vibe from the way this is being promoted?

See you Sunday ... RAIN OR SHINE.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Guess that makes you a hipster Marco.
    "Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that's what get's you."

1973 Austin Mini
    1975 911S 3.2 "the blue goose"
    1973 911E sunroof 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by davewadd View Post
    Guess that makes you a hipster Marco.
    It's a daily struggle, Dave.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Gburner
    If Patrick Long was hosting a cat show I'd try to be there!