Thread: Peter with Parts Hub B.C.

Peter with Parts Hub B.C.

Hi All
    I have to Give Peter Modrovic Parts Hub B.C. A Big Thanks
    I've been looking for a set of date coded deep 6 wheels for about 6 months. One day I received an email from one of are well respected members from Florida from whom I had bought a few parts from saying there is a set on Pelican and that he has bought a few things from him before and he is a real straight up guy. I called him and made the Deal with the option of having the Best Fuch wheel man in the business look at pictures and give me his opinion,anyways during that time I had read a few bad things posted about Peter that made me worried, So I got the Fuch mans opinion on the wheels and was asked for more pictures that I recived in a timely manner,he even took them to a wheel shop and shot a video of each wheel being spun. If I wouldn't have needed these so bad I would have backed out but we agreed I would PayPal him 1/2 at a time and he would send 2at a time.Long story Long the wheels were sent Straight to the wheel guy for restoration and upon him receiving the wheels he said they can be restored. After everything I am Very Pleased with Peter from Parts Hub B.C.

Thank you for your positive words