The engine needs some induction intake system to run. I am using factory MFI throttle bodies and stacks with my EFI system. The system works, looks great, has excellent linkage geometry and can be modified.

The MFI TBs and stacks were bored to 38mm to match my heads. I did not do a full taper but rather a straight bore. My cams do not require n(th) degree tuning as I am not chasing HP numbers at high rpm but rather area under the curve.

The TBs were further modified with vacuum ports under the throttle plates. This will provide pressure signal for the MAP sensor and thus- engine load in speed density mode for the EFI.

The Throttle bodies were base lined before installation. This means throttle stops were setup correctly, the linkage rods length adjusted so they snap on with no load, the idle control screws cleaned and set 2.5 turns out for first start.

At this point the MFI system is attached to the car. The cross-bar linkage is setup. Side bank rods are balanced for length. injector adapters are connected to the EFI injectors, air filter assembly is in place and finally...

It looks like a proper engine bay.

It just needs some ignition wires... Soon.