Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop in 911 Values

How much was each Porsche ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickb4 View Post
    Please fix:
    So from my hill overlooking the Frozen Hudson River prices don't look to be dropping.
    You're very right about the Hudson, frozen, but the Coast Guard does clear the middle lane every morning.

@Jean, The first one was a 67 Normal, it sold on ebay, and was a public sale, you can see it here:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...838888432?rd=1
    The 2nd was a private sale, and out of respect for the buyer I don't disclose that, but it was record money for a matching numbers 67S project.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

The 2nd was a private sale, and out of respect for the buyer I don't disclose that, but it was record money for a matching numbers 67S project.
    Super rare car!!! Silver/Sunroof 67S? Congratulation for the record sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Hpt911 View Post
    Super rare car!!! Silver/Sunroof 67S? Congratulation for the record sale!
    Nope, that's a one owner 1970 911E that was parked in 1972, the guy picked it up at the Factory and ordered every option.
    The 67S was Canary Yellow.
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
    Nope, that's a one owner 1970 911E that was parked in 1972, the guy picked it up at the Factory and ordered every option.
    The 67S was Canary Yellow.
    Was the 67S the one you got out of Cayucos?

nemo me impune lacessit Kris Clewell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    No.

Bloviated opining, sarcastic prowess, self deprecation, and making fun of easily offended types is what drives me.

I save my stupid and naive comments for our fed government. Because I truly don't understand their staggering idiocy and hubris.
    to be fair, they know exactly what their doing. mistaking it for idiocy is a bad plan. hubris though? I'm with you.
    -Kris Clewell

Professional photojournalist

red decklid club member #1

I have a orignal color full matching factory sunroof red inside blue outside 69 S Name:  IMG_1713.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  109.1 KB
    Miam Miam

look cold there.... need warm Name:  _MG_4134.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  148.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jeandeflorette View Post
    I have a orignal color full matching factory sunroof red inside blue outside 69 S Name:  IMG_1713.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  109.1 KB
    Miam Miam
    That Could be the very best looking 911 I've ever seen. Wow. According to the thread, you probably need to unload it as it's value is plummeting. I'll help you out of the jamb.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Was the 67S the one you got out of Cayucos?
    Do you mean this one? No, that one is resting quietly under the loft.
    Attached Images Attached Images