Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seats ID

Seats ID

Hi all!
    Can you please let me know more about this seats?
    Thanks so much
    Attached Images Attached Images    

They need a car?
    soz 4 the humour,
    I'm a bit over sitting out 2020
    Mark

69-71 Comfort seats, maybe later years as well, but I'm no seat expert

If you need seat rails for those seats let me know. I have two sets available for sale.
    John

Hard for me to since I don’t see clear images of the hinges, but looks to me that these might also be ‘68 seats.
    John Thompson

1966 912. My first car. Bought it Nov. 25, 1988. Still have it.

Hi...I have been offered these and think they would suit my car '69 car very nicely....can anyone tell what year they would be, whether they are the real deal and what sliders and runners would be recommended? Any help gratefully received. Thanks MatthewName:  seat base.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  89.3 KBName:  Seats 2.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  213.9 KB

they look good to my eye, but vinyl and corduroy as well as the rivets / screws are not.
    Vinyl and corduroy look like late F model sport seats - I cannot tell whether on RS Rändelschrauben seats they used the same like on late sports - I've neer seen it though.
    But for sure one seat hasn't been upholstered at recaro or been reupholstered since.
    Any more details from the underside of the other seat might give a better pic?

Thanks for your advice...here are all the pictures that I have....they might help.Name:  1.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  185.8 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  166.0 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  148.1 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  81.0 KB

So basically they look like late model F sports seats from a 911???

Thanks

vinyl and "cord" are definitely not original. doesn't look like the f-model either. so it was replaced later. i consider the seats themselves to be original recaros. my guess is 1969 - 1971. if you buy the seats and need rails, please contact me.If the knurled screws do not work well, I would also have a replacement here. regards

Perfect..thanks

Matthew