Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: "New" design alloy bezel, embossed leather horn buttons for MOMO steering wheel

Hi Manuel,
    Are theses still available? If so, can you please provide me with the instructions so I can order one? I am interested in what leather and finish options are available.
    I would like to order the 6.3 cm size.
    Thank you!

Hi hareezy, still available, give me your email please to: porsche356sport@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by hareezy View Post
    Hi Manuel,
    Are theses still available? If so, can you please provide me with the instructions so I can order one? I am interested in what leather and finish options are available.
    I would like to order the 6.3 cm size.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by mcampuzano; 04-23-2020 at 09:31 PM.

e-mail sent!

Hi GEARBOX, still available, give me your email please to: porsche356sport@yahoo.com

I have a MOMO - 3-Spoke Prototipo Series Steering Wheel (more details on - https://www.carid.com/1980-porsche-9...specifications), I would like to know what size would fit, I like the brown leather with brushed aluminium you posted. Shipped to US. thank you

Hi Derickl,

Both sizes will fit, all Momo have the same fitment, and I use original Momo mechanisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Derickl View Post
    I have a MOMO - 3-Spoke Prototipo Series Steering Wheel (more details on - https://www.carid.com/1980-porsche-9...specifications), I would like to know what size would fit, I like the brown leather with brushed aluminium you posted. Shipped to US. thank you

These are awesome!! Can you post pics of the back side? the side view for depth? I was in charge of the one's that Singer was machining when I was there in charge of Quality. I have one of theirs in my 914. Needed a bunch of modifying. Thanks!
    Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914

Hi Steve, mine are plug and play, I only ship when they are perfect, as you've read I use Momo mechanisms so fit is direct.

Here are 2 photos, 1 and 2 spade mechanism, medium and large size
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great! thank you! the Singer ones are all machined billet and gets held on by an O ring seal. No Momo parts used.
    Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914

These look great! I would like a all black one for my profect. I am new here and cannot send you a PM yet as this will be my first post.
    will send you an email at the address shown above.

All the Best,

Paul