Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "New" design alloy bezel, embossed leather horn buttons for MOMO steering wheel

"New" design alloy bezel, embossed leather horn buttons for MOMO steering wheel

"New" product. For MOMO steering wheels, alloy (single) bezel horn buttons, 3 sizes, the small is the same as the original Momo horn button, the large is equivalent to the Fuchs center cap (as used on the 911R), third size slightly larger than original, slimmer bezel, available in brushed or polished aluminum, brass, bronze, or matte black anodized (+$15). Black embossed leather standard, other colors available on request. Please consult me by PM with your preference, size, finish, material, leather color and grain.

Based on original Momo horn buttons, machined to accept the different assemblies. Small has one alloy machined bezel, and the embossed leather cup I've been making for the Momo button, other sizes have 3 different machined parts each, every button is "tuned" before delivery (sorry for the iPhone photos).

Size 1 (original Momo size) = $185
    Size 2 and 3 = $285

+ S&H by Registered Mail (very slow) $5 NA, $7 EU-UK

I've been sending these to USA using UPS ($27)

Paypal: porsche356sport@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dimensions and custom color, black anodized.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'd like one of the intermediate size buttons, aluminum, smooth embossed leather please. Is there any difference between the aluminum bezels?

Hi ChrisTann911, yes there is a difference, if you choose polished I use 7075 alloy, the hardest commercial alloy, it has a different tone and the polished surface will last longer without maintenance. For the brushed bezel I use 6061 alloy, and for the black anodized 6026 alloy, in my tests this alloy anodizes much better than the others.

Hi Mario,

Do these horn buttons have 2 spade connectors on the back or just 1? I need a 2 spade connector for my application.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

I try to use 2 spade connectors buttons exclusively, the inner spring is different than the one used on the most common single spade horn button, it works better, the pressure is constant no matter where you push. I also have single spade in stock, in case someone prefers it.

Best
    Manuel

ChrisTann911, Paypal received, thanks

Look cool, but do you have pics of the new sizes on a wheel?

dug, I'll post the photos early this week