Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: @eBay - 911S SWB 1967

Like to response directly to vintage excellen,hit ok not to agreen whit my work put to insult a person you do not know prove that your education and SAVOIR VIVRE is very low,there know place on that club for comment like your.LE SNAKE

Me exhaust system is to try to correct a bad engineer mistake that put all tha weight on the back of a SWB 911 and to stop the air flow comming out of that air cool engine,plus those Heather box act as a furnace Under a air cool engine, Porche try to correct the situation by all installing those big heavy block of steel Under the bumper in front,if you like to have a clear response ask a car engineer.LE SNAKE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Snake View Post
    as for the exhaust every racing guy know that the weight is the ennemy speciely on the back of a SW 911 whit , I think I'm the only guy that have enough balls to make smart and intelligent modification,as for the other comment some guy like to be just a other brick on the wall,for me I like the one that stick out. SALUT LEO THE SNAKE (Excuse my English)
    This is by far the best thread currently running. Can't speak for others but I'm honored to have a WWE guest here.

Weight is the enemy? Saving 10 lbs on a street car does what exactly? Leo the Snake, given your chutzpah, common sense, and bad English I'm assuming you meant to say "wait is the enemy." In this case the owner should have waited for a set of SSI's to be shipped.

Did Dr. Kevorkian design that exhaust system? I knew there had to be a way to re-purpose thermal reactor replacements.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 07-29-2016 at 04:36 AM.

Smile

On ma averti que plusieurs sur se club son aveuglé par leur SWB surtout avec un SWP.

Banned
    Blinded?

No so. Experienced maybe.

Most people having or working on swb are originality freaks and i am one of those but i fully understand the guy here he went for drivability and it can be easily reversed
    Its a resto mod or a 911 outlaw and respect his vision

Pis ton anglais est pas pire pan toute
    now on the road 914-6
    now in the shop for concourse resto 11850275 S SWT
    daily driver B8 S4 stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Snake View Post
    Your are the only personne wertly to response to,as for the exhaust every racing guy know that the weight is the ennemy speciely on the back of a SW 911 whit , I think I'm the only guy that have enough balls to make smart and intelligent modification,as for the other comment some guy like to be just a other brick on the wall,for me I like the one that stick out.SALUT LEO THE SNAKE (Excuse my English)
    Your modification of running the air filter snorkel backwards on a car with out a/c, It was designed to go on the other way, in case you were wondering why your deck lid hits it sometimes.
    Tucson AZ.

FS: @John Scotti Classic Cars - CAD$334,995

John Scotti Classic Cars, Saint-Léonard (Québec) Canada H1S 1Z4
    1967 Porsche 2.0L 911S Coupe
    VIN: 307065 / 307065S
    Engine: 960981
    Trans: 103976
    Color: Charcoal Gray (originally Light Ivory)/Black Leatherette
    Mileage: 61,976 km (claimed)
    Price: CAD$334,995/~US$250,000

67S 1.jpg

67S CoA.jpg