Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed locating a previous owner

Help needed locating a previous owner

Hi there in Florida!
    Last evening I found a note I thought I had lost. I got it from the gentleman who sold me this car and has the address of the last US-owner, an elderly lady living in Miami who sold this car on eBay in June 2003.
    If she had been living in Norway, I would have found her in less then 2 minutes, but I canīt figure out how to search for addresses in the US.

If someone would be willing to assist me a little, it would be greatly appreciated. Basically I need to verify the address so I have the chance to send her a letter. Not sure if the name or address is spelled correctly, but this is what I have:

HORTENSIA JACKSON
    OKLEANS ST
    MIAMI, FLORIDA 33023

This is the car in question: http://ww.w.early911sregistry.org/fo...o-quot-project

Many thanks, Radmund
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

You're missing a street number. And the city does not match the ZIP. Try this:

HORTENSIA JACKSON
    7774 ORLEANS ST
    MIRAMAR, FLORIDA 33023

DING DING DING! John wins
    Porsche taste on a Volkswagen budget...

Quote Originally Posted by jos.hall View Post
    DING DING DING! John wins
    Isnīt Early-S great? Owe you a beer John!
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender

Happy to help. Good luck on your search.

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Gotta love technology...
    Excellent Peter, I can see 7774 on the wall! All we need now is someone who can photoshop the car back into the Florida driveway.
    Will start writing.

7774 Orleans St.png

New S_11.JPG
    Last edited by Schiefer; 08-04-2015 at 01:50 PM.
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender

Sorry as I am just seeing this thread. I live about 20 minutes from here, and my office was about half a mile from this address. I don't suppose I can help, but happy to assist if you need anything from here.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Hi Scott, thanks for chiming in!
    It would be of great help to have a man or two on the ground. I think the appropriate thing to do is to write a letter introducing myself, but I doubt she is very interested in writing letters to a guy in Norway. In case she is not using email, it would make things much easier if someone could drop by and simply talk to her about what she remembers and to see if she still has some old pictures etc.

Will PM you

Thanks, Radmund
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender

Radmund,

I met Ms. Jackson today, and spoke to her for about 30 minutes about the car. Nice lady. I will send a PM with details.

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)