Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RS Rear Flares - Affect on Value

Quote Originally Posted by Richardnew View Post

Think about the hot rod that Dario Franchitti bought. Once he put his ass in the seat the value shot way up. Can you use that as a indicator of what your car is worth? Hardly.

Then we have Magnus. He slaps some paint on the cars, Makes a great video and then sells them for stupid money. Marketing overcomes everything. I would bet he spends more money on marketing than he puts into his cars.
    The guy Dario bought the car from did quite well, too...don't kid yourself.....he used to hang out here too, until all discussions turned to money.

I agree with sithot, fairly stock looking cars with flares, done in the day really rock my world.

Quote Originally Posted by nckzck View Post
    How receptive would the forum be to starting a sticky
    Call me a curmudgeon, but this forum already has too many stickies...

Quote Originally Posted by nckzck View Post
    . . . So, to drill down on my question, have you guys sold or heard of cars selling that were quality, modified long hood cars selling over the last few years? If so, can you share the details on the cars, and the selling prices? . . .
    Another threade . . .
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...od-driver-quot

We Can Be Heroes

And another . . .
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...to-this-67-911

Attached Images Attached Images   

We Can Be Heroes

And how did your car turn-out? . . .

We Can Be Heroes

Are you guys fitting crazy wide rear tyres on like these P7s https://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/pir...turato-p7.html

i am amazed how popular the 285/40R15 P7 is.