Thread: FS: Various parts removed from a SWB rsr 3.0 conversion

FS: Various parts removed from a SWB rsr 3.0 conversion

People who now me, know that originality is key for me. I started the restoration of a 67s and first thing is getting rid of all non original details.
    In the past someone did some RSR 3.0 conversion on the car. Fortunately the original bumpers and decklid were with the car as the interior.

All removed parts are for sale.

See:
    http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-ond...nderdelen.html

Or:
    http://m.kapaza.be/nl/li?id=3921729

For pictures.

Small parts can be shipped at extra cost. For larger ones pick-up is required. For that reason it is likely that someone from Belgium, The Netherlands, west Germany or north France will buy.

I can provide you with a pdf with more details.

Summary:
    Full kit including nuts, bolts, custom mud boards etc. Have been used before and fitted in an excellent way.

Sold as a whole or by individual parts.

In euro's (EUR):
    - Front bumper rsr or scrs style incl. supports to inner fenders: 90 EUR
    - Fog lamps set Auteroche 153: 60 EUR/set
    - Turn signal boxes original Porsche 911.631.405.00/Bosch: E1 32686 R6, 0 311 353 007, 049 081: 80 EUR/set
    - Hood original Porsche F (1969-1973) shortened to G (1974-1989): 250 EUR
    - Hood lock original Porsche, 1974-1994, Bomoro 911.511.052.01, both upper and lower parts: 70 EUR/set
    - Mirrors, mark unknown, look more or less like Porsche G ones on a T (iso L) foot, with nuts outside: 30 EUR/set
    - Front fenders set polyester, incl. custom inner mud boards for free: 400 EUR/set
    - Decklid whale tail incl. grills, polyester: 240 EUR (no, it is not a real early turbo one ;-))
    - Rear fenders set, incl. airducts, incl. custom inner mud boards for free: 320 EUR/set (cut smaller than they were so need some work to fit)
    - Rear bumper rsr: 190 EUR
    - Reflector rear like new, original Porsche, 1974-1986, 911.631.432.05 / Date: 9 Jan 1980/Bosch: 0315 201 002: 300 EUR

Total 2.030 EUR > as a whole/ kit: 1.900 EUR

In case of PayPal G/S add 4%.

Please mail or pm.
    Last edited by Adore911; 02-03-2016 at 02:40 AM. Reason: prices reduced

Quote Originally Posted by Adore911 View Post
    ....... reason it is likely that someone from Belgium, The Netherlands, west Germany .......

Please mail or pm.
    did not know that the german reunification was annulated....

Not yet

It is only that when I would be a potential buyer I would not bridge more than eg. 400 km for rsr conversion parts

To the top with reduced prices.