Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage seats

Vintage seats

Hi, I'm interested in the R2 seat reproduced by vintage seats. Does anybody have any experiences with that particular seat? They are for my 68 and I believe that style was used as an option and for racing for that year?
    Also, I'm really struggling to make contact with vintage seats, does anybody have a cell number them could pm me?
    Thanks
    Alfie

IMO, Vintage Seats are the best on the market. I can't speak for the R2.....but I had the RS version in my old '67 911 and loved them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JEFF BRINTON
    ESR #1572
    1968 911N
    1974 914 2.0L
    2023 Macan
    SOLD - 1967 911N / 1968 911L / 1967 911N / 1969 912 / 1991 964 C2 / 2013 991.1 / 2008 987 Cayman

I had a set of vintage seats in my RSR clone, loved them- they have changed ownership a few times.

Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

Vintage Seats,
    Michael Eberhardt 770.265.7779

Regards

Rolly

Love mine also
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks guys, I'll try the other number. Has anyone bought the R2 seats? Does anyone else make an accurate replica?
    Thanks
    AlfieName:  4996[1].jpg
Views: 712
Size:  42.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the R2 seat reproduced by vintage seats. Does anybody have any experiences with that particular seat? They are for my 68 and I believe that style was used as an option and for racing for that year?
    Also, I'm really struggling to make contact with vintage seats, does anybody have a cell number them could pm me?
    Thanks
    Alfie
    Good Luck - The customers are calling the partners on bottom of their websites looking for them now.

Vintage Seats – An MJE Motorsports, LLC. Company
    Address:
    13010 Morris Rd, Bldg 1, Suite 600
    Alpharetta
    GA
    USA

Telephone: FREE CALL: (800) 633 6646
    Fax: PHONE: +1 678 894 3266
    Mobile Phone Number: FAX: +1 678 894 3267

Just call and leave a message, someone will get right back to you. They don't have a phone receptionist and they're usually in the workshop during business hours building seats. Their products are custom made to order. Few (if any) businesses still operate that way and if you're expecting to deal with a mega-operation with phone operators standing by to sell you a mass-produced seat then you're dealing with the wrong company. If you want bespoke then be patient and leave a message. The owner is nothing if not talkative, but he's also the principle seat builder too.

Ditto the above comments by Mike D. Michael really works tirelessly to produce a great product that is extremely well made and and to your exact specifications. Leave a message, he will get back to you and build you the best seat out there.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

member #1515
    Stefan at GTS classics does a great job too!
    http://www.classiccarseats.com
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs