Thread: 67 911 Engine #911186

67 911 Engine #911186

I have engine number 911186. I was told this would have been for a Feb 1967 production & May delivery in the USA , and likely VIN for that engine is near 307350 +/-50 probably .
    This is currently a race engine in my 1965. I have had a new engine built. I would consider selling this engine but ONLY to the owner of the car with the original matching chassis if it would help that owner get their car back to matching status.
    If you have the car this engine would have come with, you are welcome to PM and we can discuss price. Again, not interested in selling the engine at any price to other parties.
    Thanks
    Dennis

Pretty neat approach Dennis.

Not sure how to read that so I'll take it as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Tdskip View Post
    Pretty neat approach Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by brookedale091462 View Post
    Not sure how to read that so I'll take it as a compliment
    It is! It just struck me as a neat way of helping a fellow owner out buy helping him/her restore the car.