Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously?

UMM,
    Looking for this badge's mate. (( Matching # front hood or what ever you fella's call it. ( bonnet down here)

$50,000.00. for the badge.

Shitty recently serviced W's maybe negotiable with a bit of "chat"

Mark

In order to maintain semblance please re post this.

There are NO Best Offers

This is NOT an Engine Case,,,

The PRICE is Firm,,,

SERIOUSLY

Can this FORUM take a joke ???????

MarkName:  IMG_0351.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  54.6 KB

The Thread IS the

SERIOUSLY,,, YES ???

Its only the badge for $ 50 K

I've been told it's what is needed to gather a return,

On a decent "case", and undervalued finishing touches of the PURE CORRECT ,,,, if I recall.

Happy Thursdays to all.

Cool photos AYE.

Snot on the lense I guess.

We may get serious tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by NZVW; 03-21-2018 at 04:27 AM.

So NO SERIOUS takers,

OK , perhaps I was a bit greedy, SO

I will provide the badge for 20% stake in a Concourse Condition 1+++ Long Hood S on the proviso the car sells for over $250,000.00.

Seriously.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by NZVW View Post
    UMM,
    Looking for this badge's mate. (( Matching # front hood or what ever you fella's call it. ( bonnet down here)

$50,000.00. for the badge.

Shitty recently serviced W's maybe negotiable with a bit of "chat"

Mark

In order to maintain semblance please re post this.

There are NO Best Offers

This is NOT an Engine Case,,,

The PRICE is Firm,,,

SERIOUSLY

Can this FORUM take a joke ???????

MarkName:  IMG_0351.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  54.6 KB

The Thread IS the

SERIOUSLY,,, YES ???

Its only the badge for $ 50 K

I've been told it's what is needed to gather a return,

On a decent "case", and undervalued finishing touches of the PURE CORRECT ,,,, if I recall.

Happy Thursdays to all.

Cool photos AYE.

Snot on the lense I guess.

We may get serious tomorrow.

Does cocktail hour really start at 12 noon down there?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Ummm, Mark? Apparently you've missed the point of this thread... it's about actual ridiculous sales offers, not imagined ones.

Instead of your post being humorous, some of us are concerned. Take a break, Mate.
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT

It's beer thirty here in Essen Germany at Techno Classica. Every price here on cars and parts belongs on this thread.

Cheers! (My beer is so big it takes 2 hands to hold)

'97 993 Carrera --- w/6300 mi . . .

'. . . This particular 6-speed 993 coupe is a truly spectacular example. Superb in every respect, it would be difficult to imagine a finer example. It has exceptionally low mileage, is exhaustively documented, is extremely complete, and retains all its original paint. Sold new on 5 May 1997 by the legendary Porsche dealer Vasek Polak, this car retains its original license plate frames, paper plates, and original 3V California license plates. Also included with the car is a Vasek Polak envelope containing documents from the car’s original purchase: the original purchase invoice, due bill, odometer statement, agreement to furnish insurance, and the business cards of both the salesman who sold the car new and Vasek Polak’s sales manager.

The original window sticker is also in the car’s file, along with Certificate of Authenticity, which indicates that this car’s MSRP was $68,484 and was equipped with the following options:
    US Standard Emissions
    17” Pressure Cast Light Alloy Wheels
    4 Rim Caps w/Porsche Crest
    HiFi Sound System
    Porsche Floor Mats – Black
    AM/FM Radio w/CD Player
    Power Seats Package
    Michelin Tires

The car’s first owner was a resident of Palos Verdes Estates and retained the car for nearly 20 years, fastidiously servicing the car rather than allowing it to develop “sit-itis.” The included service records show routine maintenance throughout the car’s life, including new tires in 2013 and regular fluid changes, including a service 200 miles ago in May of 2016 which included an oil and filter change, transmission oil change, brake fluid flush, all new belts, updated pulleys, and replacement of cracked bolster end caps and wiper bump stop. The car remains essentially as new with updated LED front turn signals, and HID headlights (factory optional but installed later). Since the original purchaser, this car has had two subsequent owners, both in Northern California, making this a lifelong California car.

Today, this Porsche presents beautifully with original factory Guards Red paint that is exceptionally well-preserved and glossy throughout. This wonderfully maintained Porsche has been so carefully used, one is hard pressed to detect even mild evidence of road wear on the car. The body is in excellent condition showing excellent factory door, trunk, and hood gaps, exceptional fit along the front and rear bumpers, with superb trim, excellent lenses, and original factory glass. The paint meters even and thin and the wheels are in near new condition with no curb rash and beautiful silver finish accenting the Guards Red body and color crests adorning the wheel center caps. The overall look and feel of this car is all the more dramatic, with the contrasting signature 911 profile rendered in the quintessential shade of bright red. It is difficult to convey just how spectacular the cosmetic condition of this example is, but it is truly exceptional.

The original interior shows virtually no wear, with excellent leather seat upholstery and leatherette finishes throughout the interior. The door panels, including door pulls and door pocket lids are also in essentially new condition. The center console features the original CDR-220 radio and of course, the 6-speed gearshift: a legendary and now rare hallmark of Porsche performance cars. The carpeting is basically unworn and the optional floor mats remain in very nice condition as well. The dashboard, gorgeous instruments, and center console are all in near new condition with all switches and functions operating as expected. The headliner, sun visors, and control surfaces are all uniformly crisp and near new in their presentation. The overall fit and finish of the interior is fresh, cohesive, and exhibits all the traits of a properly stored and minimally used car.

The engine compartment and trunk are both unmodified and in extraordinarily nice condition. The original engine is absolutely correct and properly maintained offering more torque and power than the early 993 motors without Varioram. The trunk is, once again, as new, offering exceptionally fine original materials and factory finishes and proving that the trunk carpets of the 993 did in fact once look new. The crisp presentation continues underneath the carpets, including the collapsible spare tire (never used), proper black molded components, factory treated metal parts, and correct hardware.

The car starts instantly and the clutch and gearbox work in perfect harmony, owing in part to the low miles and constant care that has been afforded to this exceptional car. The motor provides a wonderful induction roar and pulls cleanly and crisply throughout the rev range.. The suspension has the wonderfully-talkative 911 character, while the brakes offer a firm pedal and remain some the easiest to modulate and most intuitive ever fitted to a road car. The chassis is composed, tight, and authentic, showing no evidence of structural compromise when inspecting the underside and retaining undisturbed factory-applied Cosmoline throughout.

The car comes with a complete set of factory books, owner’s manual, 3 original keys, factory compressor, tool roll with tools, and factory jack. The car is also accompanied by original 3V California license plates (front and rear) an extra set of Cup II 17” wheels and tires, an extra set of exhaust tips, and misc. spare parts removed form the car during service (hood struts, belts, and air-box cover). Documentation includes the original window sticker, purchase papers, salesman’s business card, purchase invoice, and other assorted documents. For anyone seeking a time capsule of performance delight and captivating lineage, this exceptional car truly exceeds even the most particular enthusiast’s expectations.

This is a unique opportunity to acquire a truly exceptional car. Not only is the mechanical and cosmetic condition of this low-mileage car exemplary, its provenance and documentation simply could not be finer. Sold by a legendary dealer that is now defunct and complete with a plethora of supporting documentation from that dealer, this car has remained in California its entire life and has a comprehensive paper trail. Truly a preservation grade example of purist’s pick of Porsche’s last air-cooled 911 . . .
    '

Ask = (gulp) . . . £84k/€96k/$118k

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/...liter%20flat-6

(NOT mine)

Attached Images Attached Images       

We Can Be Heroes

Add the $99.5k 3.2 Cassis Carrera they have listed to the "gulp" category. While I typically like unique colors, I can't imagine paying $100k for that car in that color, with a burgundy interior.

Scott

Name:  143242.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  31.1 KB
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by mfitton View Post
    Does cocktail hour really start at 12 noon down there?
    Normally ,,,,, Mike,,,,, YES. ( any time after 11 )

I shall Endeavour ( actually the name of of the ship that found my country) to not have my tipple of rum in future prior to posting.

Chin up boy's and fair the serious weather . Rum's, bum's and baccie
    Mark

https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/20104
    My contribution for today.

Ciao

Jim

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    https://porsche356registry.org/classifieds/20104
    My contribution for today.

Ciao

Jim