Thread: 911S Resurrection Not Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Due to the continuous disrespect from that forum and the non-action on the part of the administration I have decided to move away from the forums for a "short time"
    I will not go to diffuse "Brief" But my head, my mind, is very worn out, more than my lungs because of metal asbestos.
    Now, I will not fight to teach what I work, to defend this or that. Now I will touch a time of peace with oneself. Without judgments or external values ​​that tell me how my work is going.
    It will be mine, and only mine. I want to state this, so that it is clear that I do not "stop" because I have reached a pact with X or for anything else. I stop for myself, because I feel like I'm already spent
    in the forums, that the images I contribute teach little and only serve to bury myself more. That what I write many times is ridiculed, therefore, I make a point and not apart.
    The images like each and every one of my publications will stay where they are, (it would be disrespectful to erase and erase) and it is not my intention, at least, whether mine is an original S / T or not,
    You can see these photos with the welds, also a "very humble" way of working a car, which is what I wanted to show at all times. I didn't start with the car to say
    If it was an S / T or not, I started with the car because it was the place where I grew up since I was a child simulating noise and dreaming of driving it one day. That child, I can assure you that I had no idea
    than it was an s, a t, an s / T. I just liked the smell of that car and what it represented to us. Finish the studies and it is ours. And so it was, once at that point the restoration began.
    As many you will know in early911 where I usually put more specific photos, here before. Always make it clear that you were researching the model while restoring. And until recently all good, support from many
    communities, talk to Jurgen, with the museum ... Many things! But, ending with me ends up that a forum that has the porsche sponsor is able to allow such insults towards my person when
    What I do is share.
    To clarify, in that forum I have not opened a post about my car, but there they continue to disqualify etc as long as there is a history of the car which is not true, but anyway. I don't want to expand on this, I want to extend
    in expressing to you that I do this for me, rest, that many times in the morning I get upset, and instead of going to work in the porsche I had to connect in the forums to see what they had said wrong about me.
    That, for those who have suffered it, is an extremely large wear.
    Every day, tarnished in **** by the same people, without foundation.
    So, I hope, to be able to continue reading the occasional post but I also hope, not to enter so much here because they always want to write, but for my sake, I think, a while away
    of everything. It will be OK.
    Greetings and see you soon.
    PorscheHahnFellbach / Baudett

To you and with special affection for all the information provided I wish you the best, if at any time you need a photo or something of me, I am a message! Greetings to all and encourage with the restorations!

I emphasize that this problem has nothing to do with this forum.
    Regards.
    Last edited by _gonbau; 11-22-2019 at 08:04 AM.