Name:  12715924_436135653246972_4141614777738763184_o.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  115.7 KB
    [Name:  WP_20160430_12_17_48_Raw.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  75.4 KBName:  WP_20160430_13_44_54_Raw.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  71.3 KB

recommend HAMMARITE ( rust converter) as the next step ?
    Last edited by _gonbau; 06-12-2017 at 04:03 AM.

The frame number 911 230 0576 corresponds to a model 911 S Coupe

Engine type S-E (911/53), 2,4 l 190 hp

Engine Number 6320900

Gearbox type 915/02, 5 gears

Transmission No. 324597

Date of delivery 01-01-1972 to the Porsche Hahn Center, Fellbach in Germany, with the following equipment:

Color light yellow, code 6262

Interior black leather

Options: self-locking differential code 220; Shock absorbers Koni, code 402; Fuel tank of 85 l, code 424; Left side antenna, front speakers, code 440; Tinted glass, code 568; Sunroof, code 650; Power windows, code 651.
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-11-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Last edited by _gonbau; 05-15-2018 at 05:52 AM.

I found this golden welding in the car, you have seen something similar ? Name:  DSC_0296.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  77.6 KB

the fender has a paste on the board, I guess that will not rust . As you see the job? I see quite clean enough to be of a bungling ... the car came like this in 72Greetings and thanks

Name:  DSC_0303.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  98.3 KBName:  DSC_0300.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  112.8 KB
    Last edited by _gonbau; 10-02-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Name:  porsche2.jpg
Views: 1040
Size:  58.4 KB

someone can throw some clue ? regards

Hi What kind of clue are you looking for?

I'm no expert, but you have a very nice and desirable car. As you may know they're worth a huge amount of $$

First thing to do would be to get the Kardex of your car, if not yet done. There are some people here who can get you this (use the search function). Before touching anything to your car, you should learn as much as possible what's original to the car and what's not.
    You should also track for previous owners...

THen, yuou should assess the extent of body damages on you car. You may need the help of a professional body guy, who is used to work on old cars, and old "precious" cars especially.

Full body resto depends on the extent of the damages. To be honest, this is probably not the kind of car for a DIY project unless you know what you're doing.

But it's just a point of view. It's YOUR car and you can do whatever you want with it...

Please, keep us informed of what you discover about this car.

Olivier.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Hi What kind of clue are you looking for?

I'm no expert, but you have a very nice and desirable car. As you may know they're worth a huge amount of $$

First thing to do would be to get the Kardex of your car, if not yet done. There are some people here who can get you this (use the search function). Before touching anything to your car, you should learn as much as possible what's original to the car and what's not.
    You should also track for previous owners...

THen, yuou should assess the extent of body damages on you car. You may need the help of a professional body guy, who is used to work on old cars, and old "precious" cars especially.

Full body resto depends on the extent of the damages. To be honest, this is probably not the kind of car for a DIY project unless you know what you're doing.

But it's just a point of view. It's YOUR car and you can do whatever you want with it...

Please, keep us informed of what you discover about this car.

Olivier.
    Mr. Olivier thanks for your reply. Not exactly what the kardex (if someone can guide me in this I would appreciate). With respect to the original, I carefully on this issue ... sandpaper oxides, and try to do the best with the advice that I see on the forums. The previous owners are "studying" we are on the trail of the first buyer, who brought him to the island for the first time since he has had one owner more than the first.

Assessing the damage we oxides in top plate of the motor and rear seats, those of more importance than the rest they are small and not so small surface oxides. We have contacted porsche Spain for the restoration of capo but have not given us and we are still waiting for a response on their part.

We have contacted several restorers of the island to assess the car and we gathering opinions, all the work is done under the eye of my father who will not let me mistreat this "jewel"

Regarding your opinion, I can not agree more with you, but I do is sanding oxides and remove parts to see your status ... converter Oxides but nothing that you can not pull back ... if ever get to this point, would have the eye of a professional.

We try to assess the condition of the car and repair as far as possible the plate. So all tips are welcome !! I'll be happy to keep abreast forum with photos and have your opinion! and again, excuse my English
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-13-2016 at 05:21 AM.

Kardex: Build sheet of the car.
    Used for maintenance records when cars were still under warranty from porsche.
    This "card" lists all the options, engine and trans number the car left the factory with.
    Also states the first owner's name.

You could check if the car left factory with the flares, or if it was added later.

Advise: take your time, ans learn whatever you can learn on the car. You'll find plenty of informations on this forum. Down to the correct finish of the nuts and bolts, the size of a particular screw...

If anybody can help him get his Kardex???

Olivier.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Kardex: Build sheet of the car.
    Used for maintenance records when cars were still under warranty from porsche.
    This "card" lists all the options, engine and trans number the car left the factory with.
    Also states the first owner's name.

You could check if the car left factory with the flares, or if it was added later.

Advise: take your time, ans learn whatever you can learn on the car. You'll find plenty of informations on this forum. Down to the correct finish of the nuts and bolts, the size of a particular screw...

If anybody can help him get his Kardex???

Olivier.

That card would be perfect . The car came a year after Germany to Tenerife for what it's the data. Porsche contacted us and sent us what I put in the forum, the data that came out of the box but not the first owner nor all that detail. It would help the whole issue .

It took years for the forums but not meddle register always love him , and now I can ... As for the forum, I 'm on it. Not to give to click and read and read.

Greetings and thanks again !