Views: 647
Size:  42.8 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 16.08.37.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  76.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 16.08.35.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  66.9 KB+Name:  DSC_0528.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  80.3 KB

There is still a lot to learn! But for now it's going to be like this ... When I buy a finishing putty, I'll sand and take another pass to cover pores that are not seen in the pictures .... I've removed the dashboard: DD Something that cost me a lot and As the pelican article says, it is difficult to know how to locate the hooks ... I have managed to avoid having to remove the watches (I do not want wires with cables) so it has cost me his (the hollows of the watches where I had to work are sharp) and gloves made the task difficult.
    Oxides ... In the corner of the driver something more serious than I thought at first but without rotten or holes, I found a bit of gold welding but I think I've shown before ... Despite being coincident numbers I'll to keep the photo of the board for me and our house ... If some day I encourage you I'll post it! The dash has gone whole, we must see if I repair or not ... As I said a few days ago I had not planned to take the dash, but today going north of the island I lit the bulb and with the Internet era of today....
    Summary ... I am quite happy with the work I do in the corner of the front glass .... From removing the oxide, work the fiber, the tin and the epoxy ... then the putty !! It has not been perfect but at least in the eyes of those who visit the garage will not be so impacted that place! The inexperienced eyes are not grateful to the work is minor or is greater! What I am clear about this matter is that to finish the race you have to keep taking breaks to avoid saturation!
    *Revisar fondo suelos interior. Negro?
    +
    Strip the inside corners completely, the already repaired lack of surface sanding, the one on the driver's side has more work ahead but I hope it is not as deep as I have seen in other restorations! I attach photos of both sides! I've also wiped a

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 14.17.54.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  101.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 14.17.53.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  58.9 KB

damp cloth on the dashboard ... The cars before

+

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 18.09.22.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  54.9 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 18.09.24.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  52.6 KB+Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-28 at 18.47.40.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  57.0 KB
    I am trying hard to leave this part well, but I have the thought that a professional will have to work it. I had to clean a lot of pore and seeing the previous repair (I think it is) maybe inside (with almost total security) There is oxidized no matter how big or small ... The area can be worked from the inside, the area air conditioning but seen the price that has that part (about € 100) I think it will be a job to write down in the notebook and make a professional ... For now I will continue to clean it and cleaning the support of the moon that has not yet concluded!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by _gonbau; 11-28-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Name:  14907112_1803783676567306_8693752048871904696_n.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  44.1 KBI need to know more about this car ...

Estimado Sr. Baudett,

Acusamos recibo de su nuevo contacto con Porsche Ibérica en relación a su Porsche 911.

En relación al asunto que nos plantea, le informamos que, tanto en Porsche Alemania como en Porsche Ibérica, desconocemos en qué taller o centro se llevaron a cabo las reparaciones que Usted nos indica, por lo que lamentamos no poder ofrecerle ninguna información al respecto.

Sin otro particular, reciba un cordial saludo.

Exxxx Mxxxx
    Responsable Atención al Cliente

PORSCHE IBÉRICA, S.A.
    Departamento Atención al Cliente
    Avenida de Burgos nº87
    28050 Madrid

atencion.cliente@porsche.es

https://www.porsche-madridnorte.com/

clarify for those who are aware of our history that Porsche Norte Madrid is a direct sponsor of the Soloporsche National Forum.

contact with germany and refer to Spain .... some way to contact directly? I got to speak once with jens torner, we exchanged two messages but in them he only said that the factory did not have information about the subsequent preparation of the car. Where did the pieces come from? And the yellows? ... I've taken out the other flare. As you imagine this. Not so bad, not so good! You will have to practice the same work as on the other side, especially in the support of the moon. I made it difficult to work the tube that connects to the gas door handle and a screw that was garbage. The others came out easily. Do you recommend greasing the cable that opens the gas door before putting it back?I will provide photos in a few hours! I'm still ordering the garage that I have quite thrown away. I have reorganized the pieces ... I think that it is almost all unarmed, and with the screws in their places. Some will be replaced but I was struck by how good the screws that held the dashboard were. I'll attach some pictures of them!

+

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-30 at 19.46.19.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  88.7 KB

I do not know what could go on that site. I will continue investigating this area but the idea would be to degrease and only clean up the areas that will need it ... That will look correct?
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ront-batteries

data for the observing eye ... The battery box is painted by brush. The top part, the rest is sprayed ... Why? I dug that layer and I found the sheet.
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-30 at 17.03.48.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  52.0 KB

+
    Name:  freno.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  55.8 KB
    Name:  DSC_1602.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  70.3 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-04-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Estimado Sr. Baudett,

Acusamos recibo de su nuevo contacto con Porsche Ibérica en relación a su Porsche 911.

Efectivamente, tal y como Usted indica su contacto fue con Porsche Alemania el pasado 21 de octubre donde indicaba:

Hello, I have this work done on the rear fenders of my 911 72 to shape ST pieces. These works were carried out in Germany between the years 72/73. Could you send me photos of how youhave worked on the 911 ST 2.5 in this area or on what photos did you base to do the work?

Por otra parte, permítanos informarle que la información transmitida por nuestra Departamento de Homologaciones ha sido a su vez contrastada con Porsche Alemania, y desde nuestra Central han confirmado que su vehículo es un modelo 911 S Coupé y llevaba de origen en fábrica el depósito de 90 litros de combustible.

Por último, tal y como le hemos comentado, lamentablemente tanto en Porsche Alemania como en Porsche Ibérica desconocemos en qué taller o centro se llevaron a cabo las preparaciones que Usted nos indica, por lo que lamentamos no poder ofrecerle ninguna información al respecto.
    Sin otro particular, reciba un cordial saludo.
    Exxx Mxxxxx
    Responsable Atención al Cliente

PORSCHE IBÉRICA, S.A.
    Departamento Atención al Cliente
    Avenida de Burgos nº87
    28050 Madrid

Dear Mr. Baudett,

We acknowledge receipt of your new contact with Porsche Ibérica in relation to your Porsche 911.

Indeed, as you indicate your contact was with Porsche Germany on October 21 where indicated:

Hello, I have this work done on the rear fenders of my 911 72 to shape ST pieces. These works were carried out in Germany between the years 72/73. Could you send me photos of how you have worked on the 911 ST 2.5 in this area or on what photos did you base yourself on the work?

On the other hand, let us inform you that the information transmitted by our Approval Department has been contrasted with Porsche Germany, and from our Central have confirmed that your vehicle is a model 911 S Coupé and had the origin of the deposit of 90 liters of fuel.

Finally, as we have mentioned, unfortunately in both Porsche Germany and Porsche Ibérica, we do not know in which workshop or center the preparations that you indicate were carried out, so we regret not being able to offer you any information about it.

Without further, receive a best regards.

Exxx Mxxxxx
    Customer Service Manager

PORSCHE IBÉRICA, S.A.
    Customer Service Department
    Avenida de Burgos nº87
    28050 Madrid

What deposit exists of 90L. I refuse to believe that Porsche is still wrong after so many attempts. Is there a 90L and I'm useless and can not find it?
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-04-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Never heard of/ have seen a 90 liter fuel tank. Std, 100 liter and 85 liter (RS plastic) pre-'74, and 85 liter steel after 1974. Then the race tanks, 120 liter in the RSR and the fuel cells.

Don't expect Porsche to be right about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
    Never heard of/ have seen a 90 liter fuel tank. Std, 100 liter and 85 liter (RS plastic) pre-'74, and 85 liter steel after 1974. Then the race tanks, 120 liter in the RSR and the fuel cells.

Don't expect Porsche to be right about such things.
    Thank you very much for your response ... The interesting thing about this matter is that years ago if they reported that we had the 85L .... Claro I have the seriousness of the porsche today do not even bother to resolve a question. I understand that if I ask coa they would say that I have a deposit of 90L. It's funny ... I think I'll stop getting in touch with the porsche since the only thing that makes my understanding is muddying everything a bit. I will continue here! regards

+

Name:  DSC_1600.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  74.6 KB
    +

Name:  espaciador.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  99.3 KB
    Name:  separadores3.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  82.3 KBName:  separadores2.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  77.1 KB
    so that they could be the holes to spare?
    strange color

Name:  _DSC0358.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  62.5 KB
    That green color is the most disconcerting thing I've found so far ... It's not a camera effect. It has a "phosphorescent" color, I would say! but only in that place and badly "sprayed"?

Sometimes it's good to mix things up. Go back to take the camera and pick up the details that the other cameras do not pick up ... I've always liked the color tone that my photos take in the nikon!

Last edited by _gonbau; 12-07-2018 at 05:24 AM.

This would be a spare for my car? The date is 2/72 .. am I correct?

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-07 at 13.26.11.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  50.2 KB

According to France, this vehicle left the factory on January 19. That date in the buffer is later?

+

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-08 at 22.52.20.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  88.6 KBName:  47680631_337938537006388_3393766312713912320_n.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  78.7 KBName:  oxiddddd.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  67.5 KB

Last edited by _gonbau; 12-08-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-09 at 19.28.54 (1).jpg
Views: 443
Size:  61.3 KB

+
    Name:  DSC_1756.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  76.3 KB

Where is the logical curve? That would be more advisable. Find an engine 2.7 (whatever) or without injection to mount the engine, or open melon and repair? The idea of ​​choosing the first option would be the repair of the engine and sale later (all depending on how it was that "supposed" engine) But, technically as difficult is to find a block 2.7 "in good condition" without injection and how expensive would it be to put our injection (and necessary parts) for its operation?

+

Name:  DSC_1779.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  73.7 KB
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-21-2018 at 04:58 AM.

I had another touch with "The" Spanish expert in porsche par excellence, says I try to pass a 911 T for a 911 ST ... At this point I do not understand how you can "screw up" in such a way having so much knowledge and reputation. I think and I want to think that it is a "strategy" to get into the matter ... Another discussion in that forum which does not contribute anything ... For me it is a mere provocation but in this porsche I am never 100% sure. Any indication that my car is a 911 T?
    GREETINGS TO ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!

"

"Hehehe, the sanding paint dust is raging.He has been a 911 Carrera for more than 40 years, period.Respect?? Respect for a work of art like a Carrera 2.7 Mfi was passed through the lining years ago, nothing to say, for tastes the colors and how is yours you do with it what you want and blah blah, but do not speak of respect to a work."What really matters and brings greater satisfaction is not its value." Well, I agree, but coming from someone who wanted to pass a 911 T for a 911 S / T (€ 60,000 vs € 1,200,000) sounds like a joke from Chiquito de la Calzada.Greetings.P.S. Pecadorrr"

Chiquito de la Cazada was a great comedian! He died recently and I still remember watching his movies with my brother in a tent that we rode in the garden of my house
    de la Calzada is a surname that also belongs to the first girl that I fall in love with as a child and studying in my first school !!

Name:  chiquito-de-la-calzada-1133663_w767h767c1cx458cy220.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  125.5 KB

So thanks for that Spanish friend! I guess this diary is filled with stories that cross over the years!

Last edited by _gonbau; 12-24-2018 at 10:16 AM.

The VIN in your very first post is certainly not for a T...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100