Opinions requested: 72 recreation 3.0 widebody

would like to have a discussion on this offered car

original 72 911T
    3.0 engine with mecanical warranty 190hp carbs
    no heating
    widebody
    73 exterior
    one repaired crash

some screews at the underbody and a not that nice side skirts.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by dirk07; 06-10-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Price low 50k€

We wouldn't call that a widebody here in the US, as it appears to have RS flares added to the rear (hopefully, steel, not fiberglass). I am assuming the crash damage was to the rear of the car. It would be important to see good, straight-on photos of the gaps. The angled left side shot shows what appears to be a too-tight gap at the rear of the driver's door. The inner front of the left rear wheelwell appears to show serious rust damage on the chassis. That sort of damage tends not to be isolated to one area.

The pluses are the color (especially if original) and the engine. I believe the car is fairly priced if the gaps are better than they appear and if a thorough examination finds no other perforating rust - in the lower chassis and also rear seat buckets and rear shelf.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Soon mine. Deposit payed. Any spanish or Catalonia or South Frensh here?